Old D-12 Results Still Online

I'll have to see if I can dig up some old pics

One of my favorite pics of me riding was taken by girlfriend, now Mrs Jon16 from back in the day at Beans....

sh3.jpg

Vet261, there was a photo you had taken at Scenic Highlands of me in the wrap-around rythem section in 2004 where I had it tilted over fairly well, any chance you've stumbled across it during all this throwback photoing?

Here's another of the original 10 pack and uphill woods section.

View attachment 51373
I remember rolling into beans for the first time on my yz125....I about s**t my pants, as any c rider woulda done at that time.... the original track is forever etched in my mind.

To this day I still remember coming out of that back section pictured on your yz 250 John and about dieing over the tunnel jump when I over jumped it by about a mile

I am pretty sure I raced the first race there back in the day. Fun layout. I like it better than the current one. That area is so overgrown now, but you can still recognize some of the old track.

I raced the LL qualifier at the old crow track in 01'. It rained all day. That layout was fun.

I miss the big table top in the middle at beans. 2001-2002 timeframe. The face was steep and it threw you into a natural whip. Good times!

i liked the old crow 10 times better than when they moved it up front. never cared for it up front.

I agree. That old track was awesome. I can barely stomach the thought of riding the track up front. Not really an issue with the track as much as I have always ridden TERRIBLE on that front track for some reason.

I raced the LL qualifier at the old crow track in 01'. It rained all day. That layout was fun.

I miss the big table top in the middle at beans. 2001-2002 timeframe. The face was steep and it threw you into a natural whip. Good times!
Right on... I was at that qualifier also.... miss those days....

And you are correct. The old center table top at beans was a real booter....... man I miss those days.

I too rode that muddy qualifier. That sucked. Lol.

If I had my old computer booted up, I prolly have all kinda old pics..

My first time at Beans Bike Park was around July 2001. The jump after the tunnel jump was a huge step up by that time.

Tusc County had a lot of good Motocross back in the day. Spokes, Beans, Crow, Scenic Highlands. I remember practicing at a private track in newcomerstown that shryock’s rode. They were privateers in SX for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back