Old D-12 Results Still Online

BDD9D386-BCD1-4C10-96D2-6B8AD6791AB9.jpeg

Back when m2r helmets were cool. The golden flake paint jobs....

Back when everyone just had stock graphics and pre printed backgrounds....

Crute Beckett and I had one.

Crute had ugly ass Simpson gear. What happened to that company ?

My dad top right in the pic with the black shades. Man he looks like a baby in this picture. Time flies.

Beckett has thousands of pictures in a box. You Need to beg him to hit the scanner. Bout 5 years ago him his dad and I were sifting through every Pyma 3 day, local cra/d12 race, area qualifier regional and Loretta Lynn photo from 1999 on to abouts 2005. Found a lot of awesome stuff in there.

Last edited:
Ha funny we all 3 have on those helmets i remember wanting mine sooo bad.. the langston edition!!! They still make helmets, who knew..must be bigger over seas.. havent seen one here in ages.

no idea what happened to simpson.. that was the ugliest set i had for sure, the others werent as bad. the price was right at the time, somebody locally knew someone and got me hooked up good with them for the year or 2 they were around (it was GS3 prior to that and I think less ugly than the simpson versions)

1116118.jpg

Dayton MC 1989 on a 1988 YZ 250. I was #91 back then. Sporting the cool rick Johnson bad boy Bell Moto 4 helmet.

20171012_015508.jpg

Dirt Country 1992.

20171012_015549.jpg

Daniel Boone 1994. I believe I won 4 motos at Daniel Boone that day. It was a good day. This is the year after I went to Lorettas.

20171012_015529.jpg

Last edited:
Pit, do you have all the pictures from when we used to sell them on here? I have hundreds of CDs loaded with MX pics.

SHIRTS MAY BE....BUT IM SEEING ALL THESE PICS OF GB3, BECKETT AND CRUTE....JUST CURIOUS IF THERE ARE PIX OF ME FROM THAT ERA......?????

Pit, do you have all the pictures from when we used to sell them on here? I have hundreds of CDs loaded with MX pics.

I have all of mine somewhere archived on DVDs. Thousands and thousands of pics. I do not have anyone elses saved anywhere.

I wonder if Chuck has the server space for us to dump all our old pics on here in the gallery section and let people have at 'em?

Just skimmed through this. Those were the days. Mid 2000s was when I started racing but I rode all those tracks long before. I remember going to spokes and they were open 9am-dark. And I rode from 9am til dark. I just talked to my dad about that the other day. Even if tracks were open crazy hours again. I'm old. I couldn't do that anymore. 28 feels like 40 when you ride dirtbikes.

Just skimmed through this. Those were the days. Mid 2000s was when I started racing but I rode all those tracks long before. I remember going to spokes and they were open 9am-dark. And I rode from 9am til dark. I just talked to my dad about that the other day. Even if tracks were open crazy hours again. I'm old. I couldn't do that anymore. 28 feels like 40 when you ride dirtbikes.

28 feels 40? Lmao, wait til you're 50....

D12 was a fun time for sure.

Thanks for the memories! How awesome is that.

For two years Kenny Henry and I about killed eachother on the track battling every weekend. I miss being 15. Those were some great years.View attachment 51257

Man how things have changed.

Got me laughing as in 2004 u miss being 15 and was thinking the same about being 41 back than but age is just a number!
I had a 2003 KTM 525 and my daughter moved up from a KTM 50 to 65 that year....seems like yesterday!
Who could forget the GP's at Scenic also as were a lot of fun!

Back