Must Read...Ask the experts!

MX315

PR Addict
I have been reading the most recent post's and threads....Seems like we need a New Forum titled
ASK THE EXPERTS....I Am nominating DAVE Smith ,George,and John 250....This is for those3 just to have their own forum and they can just respond to all and every topic because well they do anyway...Here is how it will work.Say jason or any other track owner is deciding on track changes...They will go to the "ASK THE EXPERTS" forum and relay the changes they are making and all 3 can chirp in on the "right way" to do it and the "right angles" of the jumps....Or say the OMA schedule for 2017 is on the books ..JO and Jason can go to"ask the experts" and "The experts" can make the moto friendly points paying schedule up themselves so it's done the"right way" ...And "ask the experts " is not limited to the track changes and schedule...It can be anything...Track changes,The best fork rebuilder in the area,Ryan dungey smack,how to set up a sting operation,How mulch is good or bad for a track,How much sand to use....ITS OPEN TO ALL TOPICS!!!! I was gonna name it "ask the pitbitch's " but I dont think Chuck would let it fly....So if your a pitracer newbi or a seasoned vet...Go ahead and chime in on this the more people we get to respond the quicker the NEW FORUM will start and we can like enjoy pitracer again with out every freaking topic being high jacked by those 3"experts" ......this is all In good fun..to lighted the damn mood on here! bring on the sunny weather and get out there and ride!!!!!!

I have been reading the most recent post's and threads....Seems like we need a New Forum titled
ASK THE EXPERTS....I Am nominating DAVE Smith ,George,and John 250....This is for those3 just to have their own forum and they can just respond to all and every topic because well they do anyway...Here is how it will work.Say jason or any other track owner is deciding on track changes...They will go to the "ASK THE EXPERTS" forum and relay the changes they are making and all 3 can chirp in on the "right way" to do it and the "right angles" of the jumps....Or say the OMA schedule for 2017 is on the books ..JO and Jason can go to"ask the experts" and "The experts" can make the moto friendly points paying schedule up themselves so it's done the"right way" ...And "ask the experts " is not limited to the track changes and schedule...It can be anything...Track changes,The best fork rebuilder in the area,Ryan dungey smack,how to set up a sting operation,How mulch is good or bad for a track,How much sand to use....ITS OPEN TO ALL TOPICS!!!! I was gonna name it "ask the pitbitch's " but I dont think Chuck would let it fly....So if your a pitracer newbi or a seasoned vet...Go ahead and chime in on this the more people we get to respond the quicker the NEW FORUM will start and we can like enjoy pitracer again with out every freaking topic being high jacked by those 3"experts" ......this is all In good fun..to lighted the damn mood on here! bring on the sunny weather and get out there and ride!!!!!!
Sign me up!! That would make my job sooooo much easier!! Just "Ask The Experts". What a great idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

john lilly

PR Addict
Very interesting.....I am assuming this is a free service. And CK1 would have to be part of this panel, no way would he be an alternate, he's a solid expert.

MX315

PR Addict
There you go Route 62...we have a vote!!! Hah
"Hello experts Its been awhile since I have been on a bike where would be a good place to relearn all my old skills...a place I won't break my ankles...a place that it could rain for days and hold ALL water and has no quads and bikes on at the same time ?" Thank you for the response ....

Meister

PR Founding Father
Is PA dirt different in 2016? Been over 10 years since I've been on PA dirt. What psi front and rear (fat-ish and prone to flats) on my Dunlop 32's? Best gate at PVR? Holeshot device or not off concrete? I forget how since Jason demo'd Malvern's concrete. Should I set my sag for this one? It probably doesn't matter because it's not SSS suspension. Lol

MX315

PR Addict
Did it cross anyone's minds that they are so blown away by this topic ...that they didn't come up with it on their own,That maybe they are lost for WORDS!!!! Or they are still trying to figure out they angle of that triple Jason made ..

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Standby. Loading the bomb. En route.

My first expert tip: stop being pussies. And stop crying you can't jump a stupid ass triple.

2nd expert tip: hard pack is a raceable surface. But this relates to being a pussy, and apparently if it's hard packed you pussies can't ride it without bitching about blue groove.

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
image.jpeg

I blew it up for you, but my scanner cuts it off. But atleast let me fix the orientation. Or else someone will tell me how to do that.

This should sum it up. Carry on pussies.

image.jpeg

And 315. Take the time to use paragraphs. And not so many ellipses. It's annoying as hell to read your run on paragraph of frustration.

Last edited:

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Ask the pitbitches that's awesome . Hersey has davefest once a year,he is open one day a year and asks for help to get his track ready. Now let's think about that open one day a year and needs help with track prep and yet he's a expert on every other track,maybe Georgie can bring his clicker and give an accurate rider count. I think every track in Ohio should ban Dave smith from there track and illuminate 95% of the bitching about there track. Don't worry dick 250 there 5 % left for you to cry about.
Enough joking around do you think I will have to water this weekend? And if so how much?

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
F off bj. You think I was serious about a clicker count ?! Maybe you were three roach clips in too many on that day.
Yep stoned right now just like 80 % of the other people on here ,laughing about how stupid you pitbitches are. You just showed what a little bitch you really are . Get your clicker out and click how many stupid posts you type a day. Well better roll another one up and get on Facebook.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Atleast you're honest. Sometimes I felt like I got a contact buzz after signing your release form coming through the gate. And then again atleast I'm contributing to you becoming more stupid by you reading each and every stupid post I make.