Must Read...Ask the experts!

Hello experts. I just broke the top link of the quick hitch on 2870. What should I do? We open in less than 18 hours. Oh yea and a lil of your knowledge on the weather forecast for tomorrow would be great too. Thank you experts

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
61146d1f3d995566d87af7fca4103034.jpg

Last edited:

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Hello experts. I just broke the top link of the quick hitch on 2870. What should I do? We open in less than 18 hours. Oh yea and a lil of your knowledge on the weather forecast for tomorrow would be great too. Thank you experts

Learn how to run equipment the correct way and you will not break stuff.
Oh, and the rain will start at your place at 3:17 pm

Mic drop.

Motodad23

PR Member

61146d1f3d995566d87af7fca4103034.jpg
Grind a nice "v" into the pieces and weld the crap out of that thing I know some places you could probably get another one

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Oh c'mon BJ, you know that's not fair, @GeorgiePorgie's little 144 will get swallow up by those big mulch ruts
Dont forget he's an expert it won't take him long to figure it out. They will be big tommorrow this track is ripping up nice I mean reAl nice. The ask the expert crew would probably give me an A + but still tell me a few things that I could of did better. Thanks again mx 315 for making my day .

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Not sure where I ever suggested to make malvern better or change anything I rode on Wednesday. I just kept saying leave it. Everyone else I thought insisted to change it.....in the name of safety...was it ? Bah. Hoping crafton wins this truck race. Good night.

1%er

Noob
IMG_20160507_121809788.jpg

To the experts what is the white stuff on top of chicken s**t? Just got done burning a nice joint of kush. Oh when you drop the mic do some push ups while your down on the ground it looks like it would do some of the experts some good. Pitbitches

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 52078

To the experts what is the white stuff on top of chicken s**t? Just got done burning a nice joint of kush. Oh when you drop the mic do some push ups while your down on the ground it looks like it would do some of the experts some good. Pitbitches
Hahaha Only question I have is why did Hershey edit this post? Oh wait duh it's because he's an "Expert"

Motodad23

PR Member
View attachment 52078

The white stuff is probably from you ya chicken fu**er I'll assume it was an accident while you were high but probably not