Battle for Ohio Round 1 May 27 & 28

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Battle for Ohio 2017 Round 1 OMA/AMA
May 27 & 28

Malvern MX wants to welcome everyone to the 2017 Battle series under the new ownership of the Summit Indoor MX crew!

Weekend Schedule:

Friday May 26 - gates open at 4:00pm - 11:00pm. $20 gate fee if arriving on Friday

Saturday May 27 - Gates open at 6:00am - 11:00pm
$15 gate fee
Open practice 8:30-2:30 $25 practice fee per group.
Race Sign up - 10:00am-3:30pm
All Quads and pw50 (shaft drive) will race Saturday night.
Race practice 3:30
Races immediately after practice.

Sunday May 28 - gates open at 6:00am
Gate fee $15
Race sign up - 6:00am-8:30am
Practice - 8:00am
All bikes will race Sunday.

Race fees - amateur $25 Pro $40

All riders must be current AMA members to practice NO GATE REFUNDS if leaving after practice.

AMA and OMA membership required for racing (exceptions are pit bikes only need a OMA membership)

All parents must have riders with them at sign up.

All pit riding will be monitored

Small camp fires are welcome please no pallets or wood with nails.

AMA is $20 for 1 event / $29 for 11 yrs and under / $49 for 12 and over

Last edited:
The new owner has been desiring this opportunity for years. I am truly happy for him, and the MX Family. Excited to see what a man can do with Malvern; whose vision has been held at bay for so long. Excited for the future of Malvern.

Hats off to the Rogers, especially for changing the track surface. Hope your future is good.

Rock On Malvern! BRAP!

Bob will do good!! He has the same enthusiasm I had six years ago. I really am looking forward to seeing what he does, and I am excited to actually be able to race the battle at Malvern!!

Isn't that an unfair advantage? How many laps do you have around that track? Oh wait......does not matter, you would smoke me if you lined up and never had seen the track before!

Will be pretty cool to get to race finally at your old track though for sure. Not sure what stopped you, JO always races his place.

As long as the sky does not fall, This will be my first race back in 17 years.
Old, fat guy with a bad back, on an old 1-2-5, on a track I have never rode, skipping practice day for a baseball game, 3 hour Sunday morning drive.... What could go wrong?
Let's race boys!

Isn't that an unfair advantage? How many laps do you have around that track? Oh wait......does not matter, you would smoke me if you lined up and never had seen the track before!

Will be pretty cool to get to race finally at your old track though for sure. Not sure what stopped you, JO always races his place.
Jason is way smarter than I in terms of managing risk! Ha ha!

Old, fat guy with a bad back, on an old 1-2-5, on a track I have never rode, skipping practice day for a baseball game, 3 hour Sunday morning drive.... What could go wrong?
Let's race boys!

Oh Nothing ! Sounds like You have a plan ! Good luck and have fun !

Let's race boys!
I was going to state a time I did something of the sort, but I'll save it. Besides, I was young and immature then. We're all grown up and smarter than that now. Nothing could go wrong, but bring clean underwear...

Back