Battle for Ohio Round 1 May 27 & 28

Looks dope ..and I mean I am no expert but it looked like they kinda know what they are doing!!! Being they did buy the track and own the indoors AND JON16 is testing it for them! As opposed to John250 who don't own s**t!!
Well informed fact based? Hahaha THEY DIDN'T have the race yet!!! Two of the biggest Pit bitch's on here !!!

Look guys. Grow the heck up. Calling someone names based off them voicing there opinion and or making an obvious joke is just childish. I'm sure they have experience and can build a track just fine. But new jumps EVERYWHERE have a tendency to rut up. If not GREAT. Hope they don't because I will be racing there also.

"Pit bitches". A. I kinda like it and may have to order a new custom sticker. B. Let's take it to the track.

Looking forward to my first ever Malvern experience. Always fun to try new tracks. So no matter what changed, it will all be a 100% new layout for me.

I might be mistaken I also thought he was opening his own track and soil samples and grading the land and what not? I don't know,sorry man I was having a bad day and was fired up ..Hope you make it and the track is dope for ya .

Imho, Malvern's dirt can tolerate changes without creating a rutty mess. Jason changed and refaced multiple jumps last year and didn't have issues with crazy rutting. I understand the concern, as I ran into exact issues on my personal track many times. However, I feel like Malvern dirt is completely capable of handling the changes.

Shoot maybe I'll throw the pinger in the van and show up for a tiddler Moto.

Takes a lot of work to make malvern rut up. I'm sure they're putting in the work to carry on what the Rogers brought back to life.

I was just pointing out one of the BIGGEST complaints from a race at CTMX last year that everyone complained about right here on Pitracer. They made some jump changes last year, and MANY people on here complained because the jump faces got so rutted. Your right it is motocross. But MANY of the people racing are not National Pros, and deep ruts on jump faces, are an issue when your talking people with less skills.

MX God, not sure who you are, but put your name out there, so we can all know how many years experience you have racing. I am sure your a national pro for sure.

John250...You HAVE NOT EVEN STEPPED foot in the place and you are bitching about something that didn't even happen!!!! You do understand this? Y

Back