It's Regional Time!

Don't listen to Johnny. The S turns are my favorite part. I will show him how to pass there.
Rollers look good. But not 1985 style. If so they would have peaks and huge holes on the back side.
Oh, and I will show you why they are called "rollers"... I will be rolling through that section. No way will that poor little 1-2-5 is going to have enough torque to enable me to jump through them.

Dang, read some of those names racing 25 plus and 40 plus at Lorrettas. Crazy. Almost impossible for even the fast normal guys to do well.

Well when you're a professional racer and an ex-Dirt Rider editor, you probably don't pay too many entry fees. Just a hunch though. Especially to amateur races...He also said it was worth it.

Nice job Richard A Silvers on punching your ticket this past weekend with a 2nd in the +45 class!

Also great job to our own AMA guy Alex Hunter for WINNING the +30 class for his ticket!!! AWESOME!

Scott Darling also got his ticket in +30, woohoo!

Former Ohio guy Jeff McCune, now residing in Texas, punched two tickets at his regional for +45 and +50.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Scott darling for getting his ticket in +30 this past weekend! Definitely a fast class! If you're going to the ranch make sure u watch the +40, gonna b like a national, with Robbie reynard, Nathan Ramsey, Mike Brown, Matt shue! Good lord!

IMG_0654.JPG
Hey hold off on that "our own" stuff for Alex. That boy is KY born and raised!! He's representin' the 42101. Nice job in southern crazy heat!! Kinda cool he's been to ranch on 50, 65, 85, A classes, 25+ and now 30+!!

Funny stage interview they asked him if he wanted to thank his sponsors and he said he doesn't have any!! But he he gave shout out to his baby girl Dylan and moto-wife Jessie. Nice!! Just how his momma raised him...very proud day for me sure!!

Team186

Back