Battle live timing link??

I'd do some 4oz gloves. No low blows and no biting.

Oh wait....never mind. First rung boner is gonna take a stab at is below the belt. Then he'll bite your ear off.

Marc the sharc gonna be Hootin yea eff the rules bite his ears off who cares.

Afterwards boner fist pumpin and chantin "I'll fight how I wanna fight cuz I didn't feel fresh after the first 2 laps I mean rounds, just trying to have some fun fighting guys in my class."

Nobody wants to claim your s**t equipment. You come in here flaunt that your ama advancement says you're a f*ckin B rider and you run the C class.

You're an a*****e. And you're helping to ruin to the sport. Go eff yourself.

Never raced the c class once in my entire life because my old man told me you don't f*ck around with the stuff behind you you charge hard for the stuff in front of you. Now come race the regular vet 30 class you vagina. and let's throw down some real fighting on some motorcycles in your CORRECT CLASS. And I guarantee you I work 2 jobs too. 1 for free. Taking care of entitled shitheads like yourself that eff the system in every which way. So don't worry if I beat you it ain't cuz I'm racing every goddamn weekend....we both come race off the couch. Now quit being a pussy and race your class.

You won't even show up to round 3. Too far of a drive for you. stay in cincinasty where you belong. Hell move to Canada. You'd kill it at nationals there broheim.

Right now commit to racing round 3 and I will too. And all you other sand bag pussies. Step up pussies. Come race. Show everyone how badass you are.
A lot of typing there lil buddy. Do you feel better sweetheart?

A lot of typing there lil buddy. Do you feel better sweetheart?
IMG_6097.JPG

Lines up races kids half his age.

Boner lines up racing guys half his speed.
IMG_6369.PNG

To get serious here boner.....have you ever felt feelings of pride or shame?

Have you ever felt worthless?

Have you ever asked yourself what you can do for others? And NOT what can the world can do for you ? You're a coward pussy. And there's millions just like you. Keep it up.

This is some prime entertainment here....and in the middle of riding season. WTF is going on!
If my ribs are better and I don't work too many hours that week, I'll line up at BC for battle III. In what class? Well, if Boner is a C rider, is there a D Class? JO, am I a D rider? I haven't raced in at least 8 years. And only raced 3-4 MX races in my life.

Jon16 should be able to ride the C class too, right?

Last edited:
I'd do some 4oz gloves. No low blows and no biting.

Oh wait....never mind. First rung boner is gonna take a stab at is below the belt. Then he'll bite your ear off.

Marc the sharc gonna be Hootin yea eff the rules bite his ears off who cares.

Afterwards boner fist pumpin and chantin "I'll fight how I wanna fight cuz I didn't feel fresh after the first 2 laps I mean rounds, just trying to have some fun fighting guys in my class."

Nobody wants to claim your s**t equipment. You come in here flaunt that your ama advancement says you're a f*ckin B rider and you run the C class.

You're an a*****e. And you're helping to ruin to the sport. Go eff yourself.

Never raced the c class once in my entire life because my old man told me you don't f*ck around with the stuff behind you you charge hard for the stuff in front of you. Now come race the regular vet 30 class you vagina. and let's throw down some real fighting on some motorcycles in your CORRECT CLASS. And I guarantee you I work 2 jobs too. 1 for free. Taking care of entitled shitheads like yourself that eff the system in every which way. So don't worry if I beat you it ain't cuz I'm racing every goddamn weekend....we both come race off the couch. Now quit being a pussy and race your class.

You won't even show up to round 3. Too far of a drive for you. stay in cincinasty where you belong. Hell move to Canada. You'd kill it at nationals there broheim.

Right now commit to racing round 3 and I will too. And all you other sand bag pussies. Step up pussies. Come race. Show everyone how badass you are.
This has to be a top 5 pitracer hall of fame post!

I heard bubba is filing a appeal with the AMA to race 30+ c and that's why he is sitting out a year. $50 and even he can earn another AMA plastic #1 plate.....just a rumor but heard it from a good source.

I think a good Pitracer melt down every so often is good for the soul. :p
This one has been interesting for sure. I can't tell if this Tommy really thinks 90% of us don't think he is completely wrong in what he is doing. For the 10% you're welcome to your opinion I just don't agree. He also seems to like a lot of posts that are against him and many others agree on most. I think his posts got 2 likes. If that little bar graph is right you have raced close to 100 times. I am guessing this thread will by itself disqualify you from riding C class again and I hope so. Save that class for people that want to race for a bit get their hardware and move up to B like it should happen. If you think about it you are hurting the progression of the sport because the guys that give C a try get discouraged by getting beat so bad and may not try it again.

I am just an old fart but I have been watching and participating in this sport for 40 years or so. I don't go to a lot of modern races but I just don't recall riders not wanting to move up and or taking pride in the fact that they did. I recall that most wanted to get out of Novice or C as fast as they could. If you want a trophy you really shouldn't be proud of just ask I am sure plenty of us can send you one. There are a couple hundred on ebay right now.

Whatever the case, good luck on signing up for C class again in Ohio.

Exchanging opinion and facts on subjects openly is called debate.

Calling out a guy, after the fact, in an avenue that will not resolve the issue ....is a cowards witch-hunt.

And statements like this arent open debate or opinion. You sit on your high horse of ethics yet revert to attacks when people dont have the same opinion as you. Thats called hypocrisy. And for you and others to defend an obviously blatant disregard for the rules shows where your ethics truly are.

On my end, I would have said something to Tommy there and if that didnt help ( obviously it wouldnt have ) I would have went right to the official. I will more often than not point out the obvious truth most people would rather avoid but I didnt even know he was there until after the fact. And this is an open, public forum. It is an issue that is now out in the open and going to be resolved. Problem solved, JO and Connie have both seen this thread so the OMA is aware now. Im sure people from SW Ohio have seen it too. Obviously your statement is incorrect.

I cant speak for others about their knowledge of him being there and if they just ignored it or not.

Or maybe Tommy is just family and you're defending him for that reason???

Sharc MM.jpg

Right Brooooo ???

Did anyone look into the history of the guy that beat Tommy? I am sure that dude is no C rider...
WOW, yesterday was a great day on PitRacer. But I have to actually do something today at work so someone needs to start talking about neck braces, racing in upstate New York or some other topic I don't care about...

Months ago I promised myself I would not comment on anything C class related but this damn thread just had to much pull...

This drama is great! I have to admit that I feel for anyone that grew up with the last name of Boner!!! That had to be difficult at times for sure.

As far as I know, we are all doing this for fun anyway, so follow the rules the best you can and if someone isn't, file the protest with those in charge, it's as simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back