Battle live timing link??

Win? .......what would winning have to do with it?
This isn't about winning, its about doing what's right, following the rules and making friends feel comfortable in the "C" class.

Win? .......what would winning have to do with it?
This isn't about winning, its about doing what's right, following the rules and making friends feel comfortable in the "C" class.

No grumpy, its about following rules and making any rider wanting to try out racing for the first time or even seasoned riders that are true novices feel confident that they wont get run over, landed on or hurt simply because someone wanted a trophy instead of moving out of a novice class.

But hey, no problem, it probably wont ever change and people with your view on following MX class rules can rejoice. We dont need no damn rules any way, its just dirt bikes. Who really cares?

I also believe there is no place for rules in MX, so the next race my son races, he will be the girls class. If he is riding well, I might even put him in the women's class.o_O

No grumpy, its about following rules and making any rider wanting to try out racing for the first time or even seasoned riders that are true novices feel confident that they wont get run over, landed on or hurt simply because someone wanted a trophy instead of moving out of a novice class.

But hey, no problem, it probably wont ever change and people with your view on following MX class rules can rejoice. We dont need no damn rules any way, its just dirt bikes. Who really cares?

Run over - landed on - or hurt? ... from the guy that needs to move up because he's too skilled for the class? ......now that just sounds silly doesn't it.

I also believe there is no place for rules in MX, so the next race my son races, he will be the girls class. If he is riding well, I might even put him in the women's class.o_O
How does people calling Boner out on this website get twisted into no rules needed?

But what about the day being too long and too many classes with not enough folks to make it fun?

Run over - landed on - or hurt? ... from the guy that needs to move up because he's too skilled for the class? ......now that just sounds silly doesn't it.

No, at this point Sharc nothing sounds as silly as you grasping at straws to do nothing more than argue that a cheater is ok to cheat.

How does people calling Boner out on this website get twisted into no rules needed?

Because he is a cheater who openly admits he is cheating and you are justifying and condoning it. So why have rules?
But what about the day being too long and too many classes with not enough folks to make it fun?
What about it ?

Yeah, what about it? Maybe if we all cheated and ran C classes we would have a total of 9 classes and the day would go faster? Keep on a grasping!! Lol

Well that's an easy one. He knows, he was/is a B rider and he still decided to run C class bc that's where he feels he is. A rule is a rule and the way he feels or looks at his situation shouldn't come into play. He obviously chooses to make up his rules as he goes along, therefore not following the rules. So there's nothing twisted hear, the facts are the facts, he's a B rider, ride B or don't show up. Nobody on here has twisted any rules, other than him, can you not go back and look at the facts from dts's post. He is a B rider. It's interesting to me when people actually try to do things right or follow the rules, you always act as if they are in the wrong. I think that's the only thing twisted here.

Last edited:
Well that's an easy one. He knows, he was/is a B rider and he still decided to to run C class bc that's where he feels he is. A rule is a rule and the way he feels or looks at his situation shouldn't come into play. He obviously chooses to make up his rules as he goes along, therefore not following the rules. So there's nothing twisted hear, the facts are the facts, he's a B rider, ride B or don't show up. Nobody on here has twisted any rules, other than him, can you not go back and look at the facts from dts's post. He is a B rider.
Bla Bla Bla...
If it bothers you that much then protest him - There is a procedure in place for just that, so use it.
But don't come on here and start lambasting a guy that rides and races (SUPPORTS the SPORT) on a public forum. That's coward and classless.
Even more so if he's not in YOUR class!!

It's interesting to me when people actually try to do things right or follow the rules, you always act as if they are in the wrong.
Really? I "always" act as if they're wrong ....Bla -ha -ha .... Get a clue.

I think that's the only thing twisted here.
Bla-ha-ha

You know I don't like sniveling -

All this bitch!ng about Boner and is about winning - If you don't see that then your blind.
If he was back in 7th - 10th John 250 would never have even noticed him.

All the bitch!ng about the "C" class is about winning - or the lack there of.

No, at this point Sharc nothing sounds as silly as you grasping at straws to do nothing more than argue that a cheater is ok to cheat.
I never said that - ha-ha. I don't like that you are calling him out.

Because he is a cheater who openly admits he is cheating and you are justifying and condoning it. So why have rules?

Yeah, what about it? Maybe if we all cheated and ran C classes we would have a total of 9 classes and the day would go faster? Keep on a grasping!! Lol
That's what John 250 and Knox think could be an answer.

Back