Battle live timing link??

hershey

PR Elite
How many c guys are in this thread?
Did any of them want to hemorrhage over him being in the class?

You are completely missing the point. Since you are blinded by the need to shoot down anything a few of us say as opposed to having an intelligent discussion where people have different views yet still get along....I will spell it out a bit.

You have one rider here who IS complaining about it. And in marketing that would mean there are 4 more not saying anything about it but arent happy. Lastly, how many even know he is illegal in the class? Also just because there was more than one sandbagger doesnt make it right. Using your blindfold logic opens a pandoras box.

I know 2 people right now I cant convince to race simply for fear of being run over or landed on in the C classes, one of them is a Vet rider. They both have been to the races and watched. So what you have happening is keeping potential riders out of our sport. How do we quantify that number? And if I remember correctly, the entire premise of the Vet C class in the OMA was to give beginning Vet riders a safe place to ride. Vets, on average, arent ones to take as many chances at getting injured as they have many more obligations than a teenaged C rider.

So lets all just move on and let a cheater alone and sand bag the class, against all rules. At that point what rules do we enforce? Why bother having a rule to have an ambulance at the track? Why have rules for safety gear? Why bother with age groups? I mean let the PW kids ride the 85 class for goodness sake! Or for that matter let 10 year old kids ride PW's still. And WTF, why cant I ride my 450 in the 125 class?????

.......Thank GOD .....someone gets' it .....

Right, we really dont need any rules Sharc. They are pointless. The AMA, OMA .... who needs them? Anyone can keep points for a series without rules.

The guy raced LL in the C class, its against the rules to race C class.

hershey

PR Elite
Crazy you guys TALK BIG on internet, but scared to say who you are hahaha.

You know me, we've already visited this together. You're a good guy when you're not on the keyboard too. I honestly would have said hi to you had I recognized you. And I would have also asked why you were running C class still. Your plenty fast enough to run the regular class.... legally, just do it.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
You are completely missing the point. Since you are blinded by the need to shoot down anything a few of us say as opposed to having an intelligent discussion where people have different views yet still get along....I will spell it out a bit.

You have one rider here who IS complaining about it. And in marketing that would mean there are 4 more not saying anything about it but arent happy. Lastly, how many even know he is illegal in the class? Also just because there was more than one sandbagger doesnt make it right. Using your blindfold logic opens a pandoras box.

I know 2 people right now I cant convince to race simply for fear of being run over or landed on in the C classes, one of them is a Vet rider. They both have been to the races and watched. So what you have happening is keeping potential riders out of our sport. How do we quantify that number? And if I remember correctly, the entire premise of the Vet C class in the OMA was to give beginning Vet riders a safe place to ride. Vets, on average, arent ones to take as many chances at getting injured as they have many more obligations than a teenaged C rider.

So lets all just move on and let a cheater alone and sand bag the class, against all rules. At that point what rules do we enforce? Why bother having a rule to have an ambulance at the track? Why have rules for safety gear? Why bother with age groups? I mean let the PW kids ride the 85 class for goodness sake! Or for that matter let 10 year old kids ride PW's still. And WTF, why cant I ride my 450 in the 125 class?????

Right, we really dont need any rules Sharc. They are pointless. The AMA, OMA .... who needs them? Anyone can keep points for a series without rules.

The guy raced LL in the C class, its against the rules to race C class.

I'm not missing the point ....at all.

Something / someone.... happened over the weekend that you didn't like or maybe felt slighted by and rather than take the appropriate action with the person or organization you come on a public form to denounce and hopefully find allies.

If all of you are SOOOOOO upset by this Boner guy and you all KNOW that he's cheating then it should be a slam dunk to quickly correct. Grab your rule book and live buy your rules. That way from here on out every "C" rider can race more comfortably.

Why come on this board and start a s**t storm?

Crash-N-Burn

PR Member
If all of you are SOOOOOO upset by this Boner guy and you all KNOW that he's cheating then it should be a slam dunk to quickly correct. Grab your rule book and live buy your rules. That way from here on out every "C" rider can race more comfortably.

At the time, and prior to moto one, I had no clue who he was, what he had done or anything etc. wasn't until I returned home, recognized the name and found proof of his Illegalness.
As stated above, I intend to protest him to AMA and any other rule breaker in the future.

< mic drop >

hershey

PR Elite
I'm not missing the point ....at all.

Something / someone.... happened over the weekend that you didn't like or maybe felt slighted by and rather than take the appropriate action with the person or organization you come on a public form to denounce and hopefully find allies.

Why come on this board and start a s**t storm?

Sorry Sharc, I had a great weekend. No problems at all. I couldnt care less about allies, I simply talked about what happened at a track. The shitstorm ensued once the offender took offense and doesnt care about rules.

Next point of claimed invalid arguments?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I didn't realize big tough guy talk was discussion of rules in the sport of motocross. That's new too. Oh well I'll let this one put its self to bed.

Boner63

PR Member
I would expect the support ride to start this weekend at DC. With this s-storm everyone will know. Lots of lurkers but few that post.
That's OK, I will ride 30+ with you this week and we can battle it out in the back. Then, Corona
Sounds good!

Boner63

PR Member
Damn, I guess at the next Battle Race I am racing 50+. I am more competitive in that class, I know I will have more fun in that class. OMA and no one else cares, so I am signing up.
If your 50 then go right ahead. Or you can race 30 too if you'd like.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Sorry Sharc, I had a great weekend. No problems at all.
Why are you apologizing to me?

I simply talked about what happened at a track. The shitstorm ensued once the offender took offense and doesnt care about rules.
Next point of claimed invalid arguments?

John 250 served it up and you ran with it ....

Chillitown has great people who dont get upset about complaints and always try to do their best to learn.

And yes, by far the sandbagger of the year award goes to Tommy Boner, +30C champ for the battle series ( all 6 moto wins ) 3 years ago ..... LL rider in the +30 B/C and now +30C winner again. Douche bag.

http://www.tracksideresults.com/omxa/archives/2014/seriespoints.asp?s=1&c=43&r=pos

...because of the friends that don't race because of sandbaggers