The moto hot stove is heating up quickly.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
No sir, not a big deal. I just didn't want anyone to run with that thought. Just trying to provide correct info, and squash a potential misunderstanding, I wasn't trying to single you out if it felt that way.

I do not feel that way one bit. I didn't understand the wording on the flyer and should have asked before I called out the OMA is all im referring to.

Team MMR

PR Addict
The 4th was shot down before we knew Chillitown was leaving. Very few people liked the idea of the 4th race.

There will be 3 Rounds:
May 26-27
June 30-July 1
August 25-26

Glad to see the riders/people had a say, Thank you. But I also thought very few people wanted it memorial day weekend

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Glad to see the riders/people had a say, Thank you. But I also thought very few people wanted it memorial day weekend

The discussion was whether or not the series was serious enough to move my round to labor day, that was another idea shot down. Muddy Creek has a Southeast Youth Regional on that weekend, how perfect for them, lol. Other than that I don't see a lot of other Mx events conflicting with memorial day weekend.