ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

hershey

PR Elite
What I'm saying is: this can only be settled in the pits.

What I'm really saying is not every battery is created equal and using your extremely small sample size as a reason to swear off anything battery powered forever is naive IMO. I don't know everything (or anything really) about the battery in the Alta but I would suggest contacting them if you were genuinely curious on the battery(ies) they use and the kind of short and long term life you should expect out of it. Maybe it's already on their website? IDK

Seems my concerns are the same as Pings.

http://racerxonline.com/2018/03/15/bench-racing-ammo-qa-with-ping-on-the-2018-altas

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
“They even assured the AMA they could include limits in the firmware that would put a cap on horsepower, but the AMA is still stalling.”

Ha. And I thought supermini was a cheating class. Now everyone’s gonna be flashing firmware on the line and flashing it back in the impound. Haha.

hershey

PR Elite
“They even assured the AMA they could include limits in the firmware that would put a cap on horsepower, but the AMA is still stalling.”

Ha. And I thought supermini was a cheating class. Now everyone’s gonna be flashing firmware on the line and flashing it back in the impound. Haha.

Lol....hell no, They will do it through blue tooth or wifi. Much easier and cant get caught plugging in!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1521828991.142596.jpg

Awwwww snap. Yami getting in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Meister

PR Founding Father
Just got an email from mxsports saying electric bikes are not allowed in competition at the national. That's complete horse s**t for vet classes.

John250

PR Founding Father
Sound, smell, feel. Nothing excites me about a battery powered bike. It is called MOTOR sports for a reason.