ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

I want one of these things.

Major Maintenance interval:1,000 hours.

And you can take the battery pack out to hide it in the house. That way when the bike is stolen from your garage, you can find it on the street attempting wheelies with some old car battery. Or better still, just park it in the house with no fuel involved.

One review I watched quoted: “similar to the feeling of a 350”

:eek:

Me wants 350. But do me really wants Alta ?

Brembo brakes.
AER48s.....

But How do you get parts if something breaks? There are still internal drive components that could fail. No air filters, no oil changes, no gas can.....tighten chain and grease bearings. So easy even a nurse can do it.

youll find a way to mess it up.. but yeah I want one of these things too. if I wouldn't have got the new Honda at the end of last season id be giving serious thought to this. id still just like to see more people on them and see how they hold up. all electric kind of scares me like fuel injection scared me at first. one wire fails or something and your locked up on the face of a jump... ehhhh

I hate batteries. Every damn thing we own with rechargeable batteries suck. Drones, rc cars and even had an oset bike. The battery life sucks. Until that is solved I'm out on one of these.

all electric kind of scares me like fuel injection scared me at first. one wire fails or something and your locked up on the face of a jump... ehhhh

this is the dumbest thing ive read today

its early though so dont worry

I hate batteries. Every damn thing we own with rechargeable batteries suck. Drones, rc cars and even had an oset bike. The battery life sucks. Until that is solved I'm out on one of these.

yes the 5000lb battery in the alta will have a similar discharge time as your $3 chinese drone. they are all the same.

this is the dumbest thing ive read today

its early though so dont worry

yes the 5000lb battery in the alta will have a similar discharge time as your $3 chinese drone. they are all the same.

Wow....5000lbs? Definitely not getting one until they bring the weight down.

No s**t dumb add. It's not the time, it's the recharge life. It's seems that after numerous recharges they don't last near as long. Our oset went through 2 sets of batteries in less than a year. I've known people replacing batterys in EV cars. I personally know a tesla owner who had to do that at 42k miles.

Expensive bike, expensive batteries and from what I heard this weekend, it's damn near impossible to run to classes and keep the thing charged.

Wow....5000lbs? Definitely not getting one until they bring the weight down.

No s**t dumb add. It's not the time, it's the recharge life. It's seems that after numerous recharges they don't last near as long. Our oset went through 2 sets of batteries in less than a year. I've known people replacing batterys in EV cars. I personally know a tesla owner who had to do that at 42k miles.

Expensive bike, expensive batteries and from what I heard this weekend, it's damn near impossible to run to classes and keep the thing charged.

What's a dumb add? Kind of ironic trying to call someone stupid when you haven't been able to grasp 3 letter words yet.

And yes, batteries do have a life cycle.

Interested and waiting to see how these work out. At current pricing they are out of range for me, maybe in 5-6 years though.

Noise and pollution. Really. Motocross contributes to about .00001% of that problem. If they want to address that problem, then do it where you can actually make a dent in the problem.

Reactions: TBO
What's a dumb add? Kind of ironic trying to call someone stupid when you haven't been able to grasp 3 letter words yet.

And yes, batteries do have a life cycle.
Lmao....you're right. Normally Im a spelling/grammar nazi. The phone auto corrected.

So what you're saying is the crappy life of the battery does exist yet Im wrong in pointing it out? Im still confused.

Noise and pollution. Really. Motocross contributes to about .00001% of that problem. If they want to address that problem, then do it where you can actually make a dent in the problem.

Actually, that is what has caused the majority of track closings in our sport, at least in our area.

Honestly, for many this would be fine. Most people ride 10-20 minutes. Sit for 30-60 minutes. Ride again. And if you can top off the battery like pingree says you can....this could be a very functional bike on practice day. Local Race day shouldn’t be a problem either. Even with back to back motos you’re going to be what ? 16-23 minute total ride time? I bet you could run 3 classes easy. With intermission and back on the charge between classes you’re solid.

I think these bikes are gonna be utilized quicker than we think. And now with Harley’s capital and possibly a huge influx in consumer purchases the price point may actually be driven down to compete with the combustion guys. I’m kinda excited for this.

As far as harescamble and GPs and GNCC, we are probably at a disadvantage without being able to use a few bikes for one class. Which financially isn’t feasible for us in the slightest.

I'm pumped to build a track in my back yard to ride at whenever I want with these bikes. I fear though that local tracks might take even more of a hit due to many people building what they want if they have like an acre or more to work with, and not attending the local tracks for practice and stuff.

I'm pumped to build a track in my back yard to ride at whenever I want with these bikes. I fear though that local tracks might take even more of a hit due to many people building what they want if they have like an acre or more to work with, and not attending the local tracks for practice and stuff.

LOL......You'll be back.......probably the third or fourth time the weather jacks your jumps up, and your like ummmmm no, I will just go ride somewhere. Now I do agree there will be more places to ride, back yards, heck lots of places, as long as you aren't kicking up too much dust for the neighbors. However, if you try to maintain anything with jumps......good luck. Its just too good of a deal once you try to maintain a place. You basically have a bunch of your friends all pitching in $25 to keep a place going.

Back