ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

Tell me you mean at your track? If you've got on the list to ride one, you damn quadbilly better be behind me on the list. Lol. I'm a potential buyer. This is gonna turn into our future. In 97 when Henry appeared on a four stroke, who thought they'd take over Moto? Wtf was Yamaha thinking with a 426? Who remembers the Ktm rider who first started riding a 4 stroke? I suppose irrelevant, but I want one.

Cliff Palmer???

My form is better except the finger on the clutch, I struggle with that one. Is this the pass I made on you just prior to breaking my hip?? Lmao.....should have had my finger on the clutch !!
Well since you don’t ride with a finger on the clutch these electric bikes would suit you perfectly. Going by your logic...

To further tanks post, I was at championship this evening and the owner told me they should have the bikes in a month and the demo rides will be done at mx express. If you’re interested and on Facebook just follow championship power sports and/or mx express for the dates.

But where's the solar panel number plates for all day riding?! If it works for an unmanned drone plane why not a dirtbike?

https://www.altadevices.com/unmanned-systems/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

was thinking the same thing. even if not when the bike is operating for some reason, it would be cool to automatically charge while you're taking a break. maybe put a panel under the seat so its can't be damaged, pop seat off between rides? with that being said this thing is already heavy, not sure it could afford much more "unnecessary" weight.

was thinking the same thing. even if not when the bike is operating for some reason, it would be cool to automatically charge while you're taking a break. maybe put a panel under the seat so its can't be damaged, pop seat off between rides? with that being said this thing is already heavy, not sure it could afford much more "unnecessary" weight.
I thought about the weight thing too but the AltaDevices company (not sure if they are affiliated with Alta Motors) is claiming only 170 g/m² which translates to around 1/3 of a pound? Not exactly sure how much electric power that generates though. I know very little on solar panels and even less on electric dirtbike motors, just thinking out loud

I thought about the weight thing too but the AltaDevices company (not sure if they are affiliated with Alta Motors) is claiming only 170 g/m² which translates to around 1/3 of a pound? Not exactly sure how much electric power that generates though. I know very little on solar panels and even less on electric dirtbike motors, just thinking out loud

Well, maybe a trailer roof covered in panels to charge that battery pack?

2015-10-14 10.56.26.jpg

Elbows up finger on throttle. I need a hand pole to get my old elbows up! An electric stand up sneaking around the lake. That would be something.

So I guess the next new model for Alta will come in all chrome and have the leather tassel thinkys hanging on the end of the handlebars.

Back