Designing my next trailer layout

7862DF81-8AAC-4F2D-8DE7-EF2B6FC23073.png
Simple and cheap, work great!

Reactions: k01
Just out of curiosity, what kind of trailer did you buy? New or used? I'm looking to buy one and I think I know what I'm gonna get just waiting till the salt is off the roads

I always buy used, anything with 16” on center studs and if a dual axel I want brakes on at least one. Prefer torsion Adela but not a must have for me. I’ve had about 9 in my lifetime of various sizes. I wouldn’t buy these cheap ones I see out of Michigan, the flex like a cheap pop can. Car mate I feel is top of the line.

Yeah someone else was telling me to go carmate. I was looking at an atlas. Looks to be built pretty solid. Just trying to stay in a budget with trailer and setup

Some of these things are expensive! I could take the trailer money and sell my kids 05 crf250r and buy him just about any new bike cash.

https://www.btosports.com
Risk racing lock and load

I have 2 of these in my trailer. No straps needed ever! I use my trailer as a camper also and needed the capability to remove the chocks. I also did not want hooks, D rings in my floor for staps. Not a single complaint in the 4 yrs I have used them.

Any chance of snagging a pic of this plywood setup? That sounds like a perfect setup for me. These bike shoes are cool but once they are mounted to the floor you cant remove them.
I second this. My horse trailer pulls double duty and this would be easier than moving the mats. Would like to see this.

Back