Yamaha YZ 65 introduction

I bet, even with the late release date, you see 35 - 40% of the 65s at Loretta's are blue this year.

This is probably one of the biggest bike introductions in 15 years. It is going to change the look of the 65 class and 85 class. Your going to see a lot more blue bikes on the gates in those two classes in the years to come.

I bet, even with the late release date, you see 35 - 40% of the 65s at Loretta's are blue this year.

This is probably one of the biggest bike introductions in 15 years. It is going to change the look of the 65 class and 85 class. Your going to see a lot more blue bikes on the gates in those two classes in the years to come.

Still seems odd they didn't atleast say yes its coming, more info to follow. I know it built up some hype being all secretive, but I cant think that parent's held out getting their kid a 65 for their child for months now waiting for a release. Area qualifiers have already started.

The 2 strokes are dated. And The brakes suck.
If they’d give it a vforce straight Of the factory and slapped some brembos and an oversized front rotor that bike would be better. But ktms are lighter stronger faster....Yamaha needs to keep up!

The 2 strokes are dated. And The brakes suck.
If they’d give it a vforce straight Of the factory and slapped some brembos and an oversized front rotor that bike would be better. But ktms are lighter stronger faster....Yamaha needs to keep up!

And the yami suspension is still better, dated and all. The YZ 125 is much better handling, thats why it keeps winning the shoot out!

Id really like to ride a Husky 250 2 stroke, but I usually like a 450 much better.

My son always says he wished I had bought a KTM 125 for him. One of the big reasons we went with the Yamaha is the suspension.

I can’t believe not one person has spilled the beans on a Yellow 2-stroke for non-mini classes to be rereleased soon.

Just blows my mind that since bike sales are down... racing is dead and nobody uses a clutch anymore, that a multi million dollar company would invest into the 65cc 2 stroke market... huh. Any thoughts?

I can’t believe not one person has spilled the beans on a Yellow 2-stroke for non-mini classes to be rereleased soon.
Fake news. Hell every other year you hear Suzuki might go under. They are the smallest of the Japanese brands, so wouldn't surprise me if it happened. They are also owned by Kawasaki, so could go the way of Pontiac and Saturn.

Fake news. Hell every other year you hear Suzuki might go under. They are the smallest of the Japanese brands, so wouldn't surprise me if it happened. They are also owned by Kawasaki, so could go the way of Pontiac and Saturn.
You think Kawasaki owns Suzuki? Hmmm, pretty sure that is not the case.

Haha no definitely not!

I think Suzuki will be just fine, especially if they keep selling current MX bikes for$1000-$1500 cheaper than anything other brand.
$6999 for the 18 rmz450 is a steal.

Back