Yamaha YZ 65 introduction

Jonathan's KTM 125 is a 2017 and he said his old YZ125 didn't come close to the power and speed of the kTM. He also prefers the suspension of the KTM air forks over his YZ125 and YZ250f. Hands down he said the KTM is his favorite bike to ride since he started riding. Thats why the YZ250f is up for sale bc he has no desire to ride it. :mad:
Thats the other reason I would like to go to the KTM 250 2 stroke bc I have been told by a KTM dealer that the KTM has about 4 to 5 more hp than the YZ250 and the air forks on the KTM are the same as what we have on his current 125sx, which he is happy with. I am sure the KTM is lighter as well. Kind of a no brainer.

Jonathan's KTM 125 is a 2017 and he said his old YZ125 didn't come close to the power and speed of the kTM. He also prefers the suspension of the KTM air forks over his YZ125 and YZ250f. Hands down he said the KTM is his favorite bike to ride since he started riding. Thats why the YZ250f is up for sale bc he has no desire to ride it. :mad:
Thats the other reason I would like to go to the KTM 250 2 stroke bc I have been told by a KTM dealer that the KTM has about 4 to 5 more hp than the YZ250 and the air forks on the KTM are the same as what we have on his current 125sx, which he is happy with. I am sure the KTM is lighter as well. Kind of a no brainer.
Do not tell my son any of the above.

As for the kaw / Suzuki thing, I honestly, thought at one time Kaw had bought Suzuki or something like that. And at that time there was talk of Suzuki going away. Hell, I am old, have hit my head a few times, and there really is only Yamaha and Harley Davidson, and then a just a bunch of other brands any way.

I don't know what all this hubub is about.....I've had a YZ60 sitting on the shelf for years now.

20171112_121732.jpg

He likes it better, thats all that matters!!! Options are great, arent they. Jonathan is hauling so keep him on what he likes!

I took a pretty good look at the new YZ 65 in Daytona. It is a bad ass looking little 65. First impressions compared to the KTM is VERY good. If it is a fast as it looks, your going to see LOTS of blue 65s on gates very shortly. Wish this was out when Matthew was on a 65.

Back