I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

k01

PR Elite
I am intrigued - and no, not by the men straddling the giant phallus shaped tube:eek:.

How do you hijack a topic named "man, you guys are boring"? What does it mean to be on topic on this one? Seems like an invitation to not be boring and breathe some enthusiasm during the annual summer post lull. 22 pages of responses and 14,000 views in a little over a month means somebody is not bored with the thread. Its one of the topics I find myself reading to see what's up.

After suffering endless posts about motocross being dead, deader, or deadest, sandbaggers, Toesmac's stupidity, or Dungey's lack of will to win, this has been fun and even clever at times.

Keep up the good work.
H2OX Forum needed. Everybody's doing it!

k01

PR Elite
Thanks - we still
Thanks - we still got a few good weather weekends and a good group assembled.
And in Ohio .....once it's over - It's over -!

This thread will wilt like a weed - in due time...
Wet suit and then dry suit, with a simple water bypass tube to warm run up the handpole, it almost never needs to end. I've done it every month of the year in Ohio and it's amazingly comfortable. I have one heavy neoprene dry suit that is too hot to wear. I have to continually fall in the water to cool off! And of course there are those trips south that many on here seem to enjoy...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea we got a couple dry suits for November ski sessions. Face feet and hands feel like they’re gonna fall off. But dry suits are awesome.

k01

PR Elite
Yea we got a couple dry suits for November ski sessions. Face feet and hands feel like they’re gonna fall off. But dry suits are awesome.
Neoprene booties, gloves and balaclava. Bypass warming tube is the difference maker. Warm water on the neoprene and you're good and warm.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
i need to stay off the internet thanks to this post this is now in my garage.o_O

Attachments

• 39920055_10156139295126896_3908120888729403392_o.jpg
    39920055_10156139295126896_3908120888729403392_o.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 128

k01

PR Elite
Could ck have been right about these things? The rainbow is more vivid and just looks like a half circle in real life...

freeh

PR Founding Father
I found a decent stand up in my budget, but I will be out of town for the next week. Hope the good weather holds out for a while and can finally get out and ride with some of you guys.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I found a decent stand up in my budget, but I will be out of town for the next week. Hope the good weather holds out for a while and can finally get out and ride with some of you guys.

Boom - the post that started it all comes full circle - ! LOVE IT--!!
Come on out and join us-!

Whad ya get??

Did ----ahh CAMERON hook you up?

Good shoes - a must
New Pull Over style or zipper style vest - a must
Sunscreen - a must

Big gas can - helps a bunch
Anchor with rope & buoy- to keep the boat away from shore (think sand, mud & rocks)
It's better to walk out a few feet to get your boat than always having it slapping against the shore.

That's it .....

Goooood times with great folks - guaranteed !