I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
100% of the jet ski propulsion is going through the tube and out under your feet, the jet ski is the motor. The jet ski operator is controlling the thrust on mine for the Flyboard rider, they sell a self control kit but it’s another $4k - $5k and the kit isn’t cheap to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
it was one of the coolest things ive ever done for sure, i hope i get to try it again so i can waste less time face planting and more time enjoying it now that i kind of got the hang of it.

John250

PR Founding Father
What the heck. Thought the guys in this thread had taken a road trip.
20180916_112323.jpg

pape718

PR Member
Rocket, that thing is so much fun.

Nick did great. So cool to see him come rocket-ing out of the water.
His feet are a bit small for the boots but that didn't hold him back from shooting to the moon -!
Good time - great afternoon of thrill.
The lake Ranger even took the time to come over and make a few complementary comments - bunch of boaters did too.

Funny- Often the folks on shore sitting and enjoying a peaceful leisurely afternoon inevitably end up listing to us un-laoding, launching and rigging.
We're jawing at each other like carnival barkers (typical for the Moto pits) and they are somewhat taken aback.
Once I tell them we're friends that have been racing motorcycles together since youth - it helps them relate to us a bit better - LOL!!

Thursday of this week is looking like nice weather - blow off at noon and get the afternoon in?
Can anyone make that ?
I'm in

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I'm planning Davefest this Saturday at Malvern, and then busy Sunday. The following weekend, I'm free Saturday Sept 29, but busy Sunday again. Or we could hit Chippewa Lake after work, I'm busy this Thursday Sept 20 and next Wednesday Sept 26 as days I couldn't go. Let me know what works for people and of course watching the weather too, but I'd like to get out again too here before it's too late. The weekend of Oct 5-7 I'm in Detroit for Hockey and hoping to slide over to Red Bud on Sunday for the MXON Final race.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
The Blaster looks super clean! And so does the Wave Venture. Well next week, I could make Thursday and not Wednesday but we will have to watch the weather. Not sure how many days of good weather we still will have so have to take advantage. I’m planning Davefest on Saturday to ride. See you guys then on the dirt!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Picking up some real nice ones there!
Right now, I own 3 Yamaha's and 1 Husky -
That's the most Yam's I've ever had.....

Would have been good today on the Fly Board -

The weather & it getting dark just after 7;00 !!!!

k01

PR Elite
Last 80° evening today? Was getting dark with a storm coming in. Leaves are falling. Is the party over for the year?