I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
We rep - !
Cameron has Bradshaw shorts on ......

Last weekend at the FreeRide Jamb - we're meeting the new folks in the parking lot and introducing ourselves. The subject turns that in our group, we all know each other from Moto.
In unison these flippers & freestylers stop, look at us and say "what? you guys moto-?" "that's crazy" "you can get all kinds of busted up doing that"

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
You gotta join us sometime Joe....
The rollers & swells are the bomb - the beach is sand and the water is clean & clear

Meister

PR Founding Father
That sounds like an amazing weekend trip.. surely gotta be a VRBO in Erie close by.. I just have to get off my ass and buy some skis. The wife was all about spending money on a FL Vaca but that was secretly my jet ski money. Found a real nice looking x2 for a grand and she shut it down. Now that I agreed to Vaca, I should just go buy a couple, right? Lol

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yeah - all kinds of stuff up there.
Amusement parks, restaurants, ice cream shops, bike rental, ....Bla, bla,bla ...
2 hrs - From Medina - all highway

k01

PR Elite
View attachment 61208

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Oh Jack if you could have done water moto with us back in the day. ;):D
Scan084, January 26, 2005.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
So tonight as I'm outside building a deer blind, I keep hearing this noise coming from the farm back behind me. Sounded almost like a snowmobile.. the family back there has a couple late teen sons and alota toys (alota $ back there).. then it hit me... I was hearing a jet ski.. forgot they had a nice sized pond.. ughhhh.. taunting..

NQ1965

PR Elite
Made up my mind a long time ago to pay no attention to the fashion police when it comes to shorts. My kids would always give me hell for my wardrobe inventory. They would always have me wearing the crap that they were into. They'd have me in yuppie threads.
I grew up wearing cut-offs and numerous times caught gals sneaking peaks and admiring the view. Khaki and sport shorts are ok, but sometimes there's just no substitute good ole Levi's shorts.