GP Series coming back for 2022.....

What are yinz opinion on classes? What do you need? what do you want? Any input on start times?

Tonight’s meeting will be a gnarly one we are going to get a lot of stuff ironed out. Classes, prelim schedule, etc.

Need to reach out to PCWorks Crute and see what my options are with building a website. I’m using gsuite right now but maybe there’s an easier way.
The EROC series had a good class schedule, the only thing I would ask is allowing advanced mini riders to have another option to ride. The advanced mini kids only have one option to ride, maybe allow the 85 kids have the option to ride with the c group big bike riders? I'm not asking to add another race, just let the advanced kids ride with an existing one as well as their other race.

6B485FDB-FC98-4148-83CC-CDEB803FAA04.jpeg

633E1494-00CA-4B2C-BB45-EB9C4EBDBA3C.jpeg
8DF53BB4-B953-4828-9672-E1955F3D850D.jpeg

Couldn’t forget about Ohio’s premier motocross site. Class lists! Mostly what we talked about added a couple. I have the ages mixed up on the 65’s but I’ll get those fixed up on the website.

View attachment 75401View attachment 75402
Couldn’t forget about Ohio’s premier motocross site. Class lists! Mostly what we talked about added a couple. I have the ages mixed up on the 65’s but I’ll get those fixed up on the website.
Looks good! I just have one suggestion. If you move one of the big bike sessions to a morning time slot with at least one other session in between it and the other big bike sessions, then a guys could ride two sessions without them being back to back. I have done this at the GP's I have gone to in the past but doubt I would if they are back to back.

Looks good! I just have one suggestion. If you move one of the big bike sessions to a morning time slot with at least one other session in between it and the other big bike sessions, then a guys could ride two sessions without them being back to back. I have done this at the GP's I have gone to in the past but doubt I would if they are back to back.
I’ll definitely bring that up - I think keeping the minis first let’s us do a course change just once to make sure we switch from small bike to big bike course. I think the Mini classes will be on the full course. Going to look into it for sure.

All my years of racing on and off, ive never raced a GP. What is the turnout like at these events? What sanction cards am i going to have to buy ?

All my years of racing on and off, ive never raced a GP. What is the turnout like at these events? What sanction cards am i going to have to buy ?

No membership or sanction cards - we are hoping to pull 200 some entries for big bikes. Biggest race of the day is the first adult bike class. I wish I could give you a better idea on the turnout but I won't be sure until y'all start rolling in the gate on Sunday.

The older I get, the more interesting this becomes. The all day at the track for 7 minute or less local Motos has lost its luster.

Looking at that class list, the only downfall for me personally is my kid rides at 9 and I wouldn't ride till 1.

Just asking, Why is there pitbike racing? You really think there will be enough pitbikes that show up to even make it worth having a class for? Just curious

Just asking, Why is there pitbike racing? You really think there will be enough pitbikes that show up to even make it worth having a class for? Just curious
It filled an hour time slot - maybe some folks would like to get an eye on the course before their race. I’m not sure what it’ll be like. Could be 3 pit bikes could be 20. I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Back