Dungey coming back

k01

PR Elite
2nd moto boring lets have camera on dungey. Who cares he's getting smoked by cairoli!
222 is the man. Even has those strong mitts like Roger the man. Figuring out the American production chassis and is improving.

hershey

PR Elite
Craig is back to reality. No worries, he will get another top 10... at the last round back in Cali.
At ruts and he falls apart like the 40+ class at Chilitown.
Craig will be top 5 regular, he went down, was wayyyy back and ended 12th by the end.

The glamor of the Dung is finally over. Another lack luster finish, over 1 min down the 2nd moto after everyone was claiming the Cali tracks don't suit him and Colorado would be a top 3. Great rider but even the announcing team gell back on his time off as the cause this race.

John259.....you were willing to bet big money a few years back that Roczen was done, would NEVER win another race and here he is up front yet again this year. Him, Tomac and Sexton all giving us reasons to be EXCITED to watch MX!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Craig will be top 5 regular, he went down, was wayyyy back and ended 12th by the end.
But he was 137.3 seconds behind the front... That what's important right?

I think we need a long neck bet. Dung beats Craig in points... for a 6'er?
Have to admit, i turned off the last moto for 450 with a lap and a half to go. Had no idea KRoc won until Monday morning when i looked at the points.

hershey

PR Elite
But he was 137.3 seconds behind the front... That what's important right?
Yes, due to a crash. Dung hasn't gone down. I know it's part of racing so he got beat no doubt. But I bet if we compare lap times, Craig has the Dung beat.

Couldn't care any less about Dung beating Craig for the season. Again, I like exciting races. Coming through the pack is exciting. Tomac is the king of that!

John250

PR Founding Father
Dungey is proving that he is as fast as he wants to be. Just taking his time to get going.
Agree. I mean he got a 4th. Give him some time. He is getting back up to speed.

What's happened to AC222. I see his is listed as 40th and 39th in the results.

Reactions: k01

Pokitren

Noob
you were willing to bet big money a few years back that Roczen was done, would NEVER win another race and here he is up front yet again this year. Him, Tomac and Sexton all giving us reasons to be EXCITED to watch MX!
The will to win is hard to break by someone else's opinion. Even if he couldn't do something, it didn't stop him. A man of character :)

hershey

PR Elite
Yeah, he got a holeshot and a 4th.

I will give him props, he tagged Tomac going for a pass. The most excitement out of him in a moto yet.

I'm eating my words here, he did better that moto than I ever expected. I will say there is no way he hung up there without having been training for this for more than a couple months. The Dung did good.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, he got a holeshot and a 4th.

I will give him props, he tagged Tomac going for a pass. The most excitement out of him in a moto yet.

I'm eating my words here, he did better that moto than I ever expected. I will say there is no way he hung up there without having been training for this for more than a couple months. The Dung did good.
Yeah, he's exceeded any expectations I had. Not so much for others yet, but it's early... Outlasted Roczen for the moto. Good for the sport. Old Guys Rule....lol.

hershey

PR Elite
Yeah, he's exceeded any expectations I had. Not so much for others yet, but it's early... Outlasted Roczen for the moto. Good for the sport. Old Guys Rule....lol.
Outlasted? Out performed, Roczen finished on his heels, .193 sec behind I believe? He stalled his bike out and lost time earlier but that's part of racing. The Dung straight up beat him.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Outlasted? Out performed, Roczen finished on his heels, .193 sec behind I believe? He stalled his bike out and lost time earlier but that's part of racing. The Dung straight up beat him.
Umm...what I said. Roczen passed him earlier and was faster then...got passed back later being slower... ??? Were you just trying to make a point differently than was already made or report fake news?? :D

hershey

PR Elite
Umm...what I said. Roczen passed him earlier and was faster then...got passed back later being slower... ??? Were you just trying to make a point differently than was already made or report fake news?? :D
Lol.....he wasn't slower, he stalled his bike. That was my point.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Lol.....he wasn't slower, he stalled his bike. That was my point.
I only watched the highlights in under 6 minutes this week. Just saw Roczen pass earlier as is typical and get passed late which is also typical...

k01

PR Elite
Did Dungey test the new chassis for KTM? He looks more comfortable on it than the other team members have to this point.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
0BAD31EF-9B42-41B0-9454-2ACF3D89E4BA.jpeg

k01

PR Elite
0BAD31EF-9B42-41B0-9454-2ACF3D89E4BA-1.jpeg

Rich and famous fan only looks like he just got off his ratty old Sea-Doo. No Dungey on TV this past weekend so some ratty old FX1 time for me.
IMG_20211011_142837518~2.jpg