ME Vet Regional Championships

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Some of the support classes may have regional riders in them
as well. Or not. Some of the support classes may not have anyone. Some of the support classes may get combined. A lot of unknowns in my opinion. So why put out a race order now if you don’t have all the knowledge?

If you want a race order it’s the practice order on the sheet. I’d highly recommend checking that Saturday morning when the race order is posted.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
B52AB40D-1528-4315-AA1D-8988F18AF89C.jpeg

Vet261

PR Addict
Looking at the practice order, just flip WMX and 50+ and you are good for race order. That way there are two motos between 50 and 45 for anyone running both.

Also, I have to say, the other Regionals did run individual motos for all R+ classes. No staggers. We already discussed whether that is a waste or not. PVR had I think 16 total motos. You will still be done by noon on Sunday.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
At the regionals I’ve been to the practice is usually about the race order but they did tell me they can’t have anyone back to back or at least they try there best to not have that happen but the people riding 4 classes end up that way. But I expect a decent amount of people from oma to race the support classes due to them paying oma points. But I doubt very many of them are trying to qualify so I bet the practice order will be pretty close to race order except maybe a few extra r plus class separaters

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
we used the practice order for the race order for the youth regional last year. But we did not have hardly any regional plus classes, maybe 2 for girls.

thanks everyone for your suggestions

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I think we will start into the third set of motos Saturday. I have a time picked. It’s gonna be hot, I need to keep my staff in mind too. Based on what I’m seeing in the weather for Sunday. I’d like to be wrapping up by noon to 1.

DelBalso28

PR Addict
I think we will start into the third set of motos Saturday. I have a time picked. It’s gonna be hot, I need to keep my staff in mind too. Based on what I’m seeing in the weather for Sunday. I’d like to be wrapping up by noon to 1.
That definitely makes for a very long day in the heat. If you do plan to run 3 motos Saturday, please announce plenty ahead of time and not just a “we are gonna see how far we can get”. Nothing worse than sitting around wondering if you are still racing or not.