Future of motocross

But let's be honest. I watched the women's pro class. After the top 10 the skill level drops pretty quick and the rest of them are not cracking the top 25 in the B class.
15th in womens ran a 2:16 and 15th in 250B ran a 2:16. I had to look. Lol crazy tho

There are some fast ladies. The depth of the field is very shallow though.

I remember the 30+ chick. She was fast.

It’s very funny though how the motocross community works. I am one of them that is stupid. Because even though I think it’s insane the prices of the events constantly going up. Yet I still attend them because there the biggest of the year and honestly Daytona is one of my favorites all year long. But seems like I’m not the only one as the event is basically sold out already.

It’s very funny though how the motocross community works. I am one of them that is stupid. Because even though I think it’s insane the prices of the events constantly going up. Yet I still attend them because there the biggest of the year and honestly Daytona is one of my favorites all year long. But seems like I’m not the only one as the event is basically sold out already.
Funnest event there is.

Went to sign up the next morning. All classes full. Figured the bc would fill up quick. But I didn’t think 30 would this fast. Kinda pissed. Having fun in vet 30 and 35. Maybe they need to add a 35. . If The alternate process sucks at these races like it did at mini OS two years ago. You gotta stand next to sign up and wait for them to find an opening. There’s no order to it. Guess will registration camp next year

Went to sign up the next morning. All classes full. Figured the bc would fill up quick. But I didn’t think 30 would this fast. Kinda pissed. Having fun in vet 30 and 35. Maybe they need to add a 35. . If The alternate process sucks at these races like it did at mini OS two years ago. You gotta stand next to sign up and wait for them to find an opening. There’s no order to it. Guess will registration camp next year
There seems to always be some DNS in all the classes seems like.

Ah that sucks. I heard of dudes complaining last year about the alternate process. Couple dudes that i talked to had made it in one class but signed up as an alternate in a second class but couldnt get in. Stayed at sign up for hours. Aint no way im loading all my crap, preparing to race, but not knowing if ill get to. Lol.

Hook up camping sold fast, but a friend checked yesterday n it was open again so they were able to snag one.

Something that I think is super funny is hookup camping is $300 and dry camping is $200. Unless they don’t have hookups who in the right mind would not buy a hookup for $100 more

I don't know guys.......... I spent a fair amount of time as a kid with my Dad at dirt track stock car racing, and then attended and worked at many National Trails - "Spring Nationals" drag racing events as a teenager. Loved every bit of it!
But this last weekend there was a Formula "E" race at Mexico City on the TV and I was amazed at the crowd size and reactions.

Hankook Mexico City E-Prix Race Highlights | Formula E​

Last edited:
Back