2024 SX Thread

How about Sexton just letting Jett past
Yeah I was like damn. He just basically
It is. I been saying now for at least a year or two o felt like this was scripted, and now with sexton just letting jl18 by, confirms it. He didn’t even put up a once of a fight to hold him off or gain a position back.
At least it was not like Jett letting Roczen by, when he slowed and waved him on by. Can you imagine Hanaha, Bradshaw or Mastivich ever just pulling over like that?

At least it is not as obvious as the "good old days".
JODYS-LET-BROC-BY-PHOTO.jpg

Yeah I was like damn. He just basically

At least it was not like Jett letting Roczen by, when he slowed and waved him on by. Can you imagine Hanaha, Bradshaw or Mastivich ever just pulling over like that?
Dude bradshaw used to try to kill matsevich lol. They would never let one another by without basically killing one another

Good looking track tomorrow at Glendale. Always one of the best with the big floor. What’s the predictions? Feel like we could see some big crashes with two whoop sections back to back and some turning rhythms

Good looking track tomorrow at Glendale. Always one of the best with the big floor. What’s the predictions? Feel like we could see some big crashes with two whoop sections back to back and some turning rhythms
Hate to say it but if Jett gets a good start he’s gone.

From last night's race in Arlington...

250's
Looks Triumph needs 2 fill-in riders
Forkner - OMG!
Degan - Hopefully we won't need to see or discuss that ghost ride again

450's
Jet - Brain farted twice
Eli - Beast mode is back!
KR94 - You're killing me in RMATV fantasy
AP7 - Nice finish - why haven't I been picking you?
Malcolm - I so wish you would win a main!

The track
Why do they build a track with 45-second lap times with such a large stadium floor to work with?

Add in your thoughts

Last edited:
Hated to see forkner crash like that dude has been killing it. Also suprised he was the first one to after I seen many moments. Hate that stupid table thing they got off every start now it just sucks. Glad to see coop win and tomac I am calling it now is beast mode at Daytona and wins it he was on another level. Will Jett become a lil sexton ? Next thing washing the front? Definitely think they could of used the floor better I hate the stupid sideways starts there horrible

Back