Winter Projects Re-re-re-re-visited

" Driving Range" WTF.... MotoJason sits at home in Michigan scouring the central Ohio Craig's Lists and sends his "campaign manager" out to the hood to pick up KX's and miscellaneous "green Pieces"
Yep, Thanks Mike

I've got a few projects being delivered compliments of DanO....Will post details once I get them and start breaking them down.

IMG_0025.JPG
Uhhhhhh.. well, winter project!
1981 NA50

IMG_0799.JPG

Need to stop looking at Craigslist. 1986 Yamaha BW80, guy wanted $300, when I looked at it I tried too leave without it and he said $200 so here it is. Don't seem to be many around, will make a nice pit bike and can teach the grandkids to ride in a year or so.

Haven't touched them and don't know if/when I will get to them. Anybody want them?

You may want to elaborate on just what you have for the viewers at home.

The transfer was like some CIA mission. Bing, bang, boom. Just like that they were all hidden away in a windowless van that went careening down the road at high speed as soon as the rear doors were shut and padlocked. :D

84 RM125 roller, 82 RM125 that runs and has some new stuff but still needs work, and a 1984 RM250 that is all there but locked up motor.

84 RM125 roller, 82 RM125 that runs and has some new stuff but still needs work, and a 1984 RM250 that is all there but locked up motor.

Other than the locked up engine...what kinda shape is the RM250 in? Decent enough to fix or better off as a parts bike?

1976 CZ 125 Falta

Kind of a special bike, never sold in the USA a very few 8 – 12 imported from Canada. I know where 6 survivors are including this one, 2 are in museums, and 3 in private collections. Irrespective of the cost, I raced a 1975 CZ 125 in Canada as a teenager, it’s been the only prior bike I had not been able to replace in my stable. And in fact, I had given up finding an “affordable” replacement. The bike’s all there, need a new seat cover, someone added a chain tensioner and cut the rear brake rod, easy fix. Fairly low hour bike, still has the original and dry rotted Barnum tires with very little wear.

CZ 125 b.jpg

CZ 125.jpg

Mike, your new CZ's in awesome condition!

Diggin the rear shocks and that massive rear sprocket...pristine looking tank and pipe too!. Are the shocks what came on the bike originally minus the rubber booties?

Back