Trump daddy

And for alternate candidates for President.... the bench is empty.
Agreed that feckless establishment Republicans, campaigning one way and then doing quite another, have gotten us into this mess. But the there are non-establishment Republicans out there at the ready.

But Biden with highest disapproval rating in history will somehow get 100 million votes?
The democratic type seem to like to argue/complain about everything, but protect there own "team". Of course, there is the other thought that seems more realistic...???...at times.

For years I regularly listened to NPR, and I still frequently check what's airing on PBS/Columbus but will admit, I watch the programs now much less than I used to.
Tucker gives a pretty good explanation where they lost me.

Another sign of the times:

Tucker: This once respected institution has gone off the rails​

They are working to change the rules on States voting laws as we speak to assure this happens.
They never stop "working", they've been "working" longer than any of us have been alive and their "working" has proven to be quite lucrative all along the way.
4b028fcc0000000000079097.jpg

This is good. Assessing guilt to both parties:

Ingraham: This is what really happened today at the Capitol​

Last edited:
That's powerful !
Of course the state run news propaganda media will ignore these facts.

Once again there's significant evidence that the Jan 6th protest-turned-riot was pre-planned and pre-staged by actors from "the left", and yet the entire Democratic branch of our government is actively covering this up, and instead spinning their massively dramatized version that this was all Trumps doing.

The true conspiracy, fabrication and cover-up of this story is bigger than the story itself.

Talk about another moment of shocking historical significance in American government and society.
And again, the American public is so conditioned to this corruption that shock factor is gone. This is the decline you expect to see in other countries around the world, not the United States.

Last edited:

JUST IN: Rand Paul And Dr. Fauci Engage In Another Epic Senate Clash: 'Reprehensible!'​

Of course last night, CBS Nightly News with Norah O'Donnell played the video clip part of Fauci blaming Rand Paul for the death threats he's now receiving, they completely avoided covering the substance of the hearing, which was questions to Fauci about evidence that raises questions of an ongoing cover-up.
No surprise.

Last edited:
Rand Paul blasts Fauci after latest fireworks in Health Committee hearing

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul sparred once again with Dr. Anthony Fauci in a Senate hearing on Tuesday, with the lawmaker pressing the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases on reports he sought to quash "fringe" epidemiologists' coronavirus mitigation strategies.

The Kentucky Republican also asked Fauci to address accusations that he is at least tangentially culpable in the creation of viruses through gain-of-function research.

Following the hearing, Paul told Fox News' "The Story" there is evidence on a probability of "90 to 10" that the COVID-19 virus came from a Wuhan, China, laboratory and was engineered via gain-of-function research, despite Fauci's denials.

"[Fauci] funded the lab," Paul told host Martha MacCallum. "He tried to obscure the idea that he was giving money to the lab and then he steadfastly, for two years, said it wasn't gain of function, that they weren't taking viruses that don't exist in nature, creating them and creating viruses that are so dangerous that they could actually wipe out a portion of humanity."

"He continues to deny that if this came from the lab -- yes, he's culpable," Paul added. "So when you ask him to investigate it, he's not exactly interested. He has a conflict of interest because it came from the lab."

I wasn't going to post this one, but anybody else would see prison time for the racket she is running.

Kudlow: This is the truth about Pelosi​

Back