Battle for Ohio Round 1 May 27 & 28

Bass 67

PR Member
We went up to Malvern on the last day of ownership for the Rodgers family. GPS took me to the Dover exit, then through a couple little towns, through Mineral city and we came out by the McDonald's at rt 43. Then it took us on 44 to Elson St. I have a 28' toy box and I would take it that way. Took an hour and 35 minutes from Nashport.

Meister

PR Founding Father
All those roads around there are traveled on by campers every day as there are quite a few campgrounds. 43 south, left on elson is the easiest though if you come up to 30.

Bass 67

PR Member
77 to 30 is the easiest if that's what you want. I did only take the truck through Dover to check out how it would be pulling the toy box so it might take a little longer but the drive will be shorter.

Woody

PR Addict
That's where we parked last and only time I was there long ago at the first battle race after Vet fest. Thanks for that though. Thinking about rolling in Friday night after the Mrs. gets off the clock.

What I was asking more so, was what path do I take once on 77 north to get to Elson St. Do I get off at exit 99 or and hit St. Rt. 43/Waynesburg Drive via Ridgeview Drive or take exit 104A to and hit St. Rt. 43/Waynesburg Drive a little further north via St. Rt. 30?

I'm leaning 104A at this point.

Thanks Sharc.
Yeah Scoob the best was from BC area is definitely 77 to 30 to 43 and cutting across Elson Street. Is a few more miles but it's actually 10 minutes quicker. And WAY less stop lights/stop signs which suck when pulling a camper.

John250

PR Founding Father
Not sure who he likes more Bubba or Danica Patrick.
Honestly, they must be related. All they do is CRASH!! Hey, I heard Bubba is showing up at the Red Bull Straight Rhythm and gonna ride and electric bike.
The Queen will be done after this season, she is having the worst season since being in NASCAR. It's the Ford's fault though, you know....learning a new car.

MX315

PR Addict
For real though GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW OWNER OF MALVERN!! We got way off topic!! Hope all the best for him! I know he has been there from sun up to sun down for two weeks straight rain or shine !! He has some big ideas and it all leads to a great motocross scene for us in Ohio!!!! GOOD LUCK BOBBY!!!!!