Battle live timing link??

My son rode awesome and passed a ton of people in moto 2 of 250c. Rode back to 19th. It was awesome every lap because one screw up and you lost 4 spots. Why was that moto so awesome to watch? 44 riders on the gate.

That what makes racing fun isn't it ? Eh... Fun for old guys. 19th isn't fun for many kids these days I don't suppose. Instagram hash tagging Winning 3 riders in a class is. Great effort!

First two guys in Vet 30+ C were on it. I was losing sight of them at the end of the first lap, then nailed the slower third place rider in front of me and that did me in. Bike was a little bent up and I washed out halfway into lap number two. Took my sweet old time utilizing choice words while slowly walking to my bike and looking for Gibson to come around to make my hellacious moto one lap shorter. I just cruised the next lap and watched about five or six of the A/B riders fly by and when I got to the checkered flag, the leaders of the C class were coming right behind. They hauled tail for sure! Just goes to show, C class sandbagging doesn't mature with age, it stays...

Chillitown has great people who dont get upset about complaints and always try to do their best to learn.

And yes, by far the sandbagger of the year award goes to Tommy Boner, +30C champ for the battle series ( all 6 moto wins ) 3 years ago ..... LL rider in the +30 B/C and now +30C winner again. Douche bag.

http://www.tracksideresults.com/omxa/archives/2014/seriespoints.asp?s=1&c=43&r=pos
Lmao broooooo I know my last name is BONER is that why it's always in your mouth? Don't waive "HI" to me then get on the internet and f*****g TYPE! If you have an issue then come address it and we can solve it. I work 3 jobs and race on occasion, and I got f*****g 2nd lol did you see my lap times? This is a fun sport to me but so is fighting and I'll gladly race a moto with you and then go a round in the pits. Just keep my name out your faggot ass mouth

would I like a shorter day? Sure I would, but I also expect it to be long at a big races. Props to Malvern crew for a 4pm day, but they did not have as many riders nor 90s and sunny weather to deal with.

I spoke to Jeremy after the first 40 plus moto. I was extremely frustrated, I was one of a few that hit the deck. Went into the S corners and the ruts were full of water and just washed the front end out. The leader also went down on that first lap, he was not happy. I tried to be constructive with my frustration, but he also knew I was pissed. They did the same thing last year before our moto, and Steve Williams ended up laid up because of it. Old news now, the second moto track conditions were great. Jeremy was nice and polite and fixed the issue for moto 2.

Disappointing at the 40 plus turn out. These guys need to come out for these races. DMC holds a race and will have 20 plus riders. A race like the battle only draws 18? Not sure who monitors the 30c class, but really....your winner won all 6 motos of the 30c class 2 years ago and went to Loretta Lynns in 30+. I am guessing, but this is not who should be racing 30c class.

My son rode 250c and 125. Man both those motos were getting it. The second 250c moto was as good a moto as any to watch. I saw no one go down, and they had 44 on the gate for it. There was racing all the way around the track. One mistake and you were losing 3 or 4 spots. Probably one of the best 250c motos I have watched ever. As for the 125 moto....guys were flying. Old man Pape was up in the top 5. Second moto, Mitchy was on his ass for 5th I think. I stopped and told Mitchy if he would have passed Pape I would have gave him $20! Props to 45 year old Pape running with the kids though.

I had my sons friend with me to race this weekend too. The kid latterly blew the sole off his boots. Thanks to Hershey helping the kid out to race with loaning him a pair of size 10s. I didn't think he wanted to wear our extra size 12s!

Overall a great weekend at the races.
I'm sure I'll see you around too.

Lmao broooooo I know my last name is BONER is that why it's always in your mouth? Don't waive "HI" to me then get on the internet and f*****g TYPE! If you have an issue then come address it and we can solve it. I work 3 jobs and race on occasion, and I got f*****g 2nd lol did you see my lap times? This is a fun sport to me but so is fighting and I'll gladly race a moto with you and then go a round in the pits. Just keep my name out your faggot ass mouth

WOW, didn't see you. Honestly I dont remember what you look like either or I would have...and had I known then you were racing C class I would have said something then too. Truth must hurt, last time you said this I caught and passed you on the track. Never did see that title??

Imy not sure what your real issue is but it isn't me. It's obvious by your lovely post above. But honestly, where is the honor, fun and pride in racing C class, winning it almost always, going to LL in that class (banning you from that class from now on ), racing B class and moving back to C class again? If you've got a plausible explanation I'd be glad to listen to it.... without the violence of course.

I'm sure I'll see you around too.

I remember when the 30c class was talked about on this site during the early formation of the OMA. A lot of slower vets had issues racing against some vets who had raced for a long time, and were running pretty good and were concerned with the fact that they were not jumping the jumps that others were jumping. They first called it 30 Sport, and then changed the name to 30+C. Its a great class for those guys.

I never mentioned your name at all. My comment is more at the AMA and OMA for not monitoring who should be in C class and who should not. It is a topic on here all the time. A guy that has raced Ponca City as a kid, Lorettas as an adult 2 years ago in 30+, is not who the class is designed for.

I raced Lorettas in 1993 in C class, went B and have never raced C class again. As Meister mentioned once you race lorettas your not eligible for C class. No reason to be pissed at me or Hershey, it was just pointed out. It was brought to my attention yesterday by someone else. So others were aware of it and thought it was crap.

Last edited:
Bro-heim! Race on occasion, but make Loretta's in C, then still ride C after that? Your choice man, but when your girl or your buds ask, make sure you tell them that you ride the C class. More power to you.

Last edited:
Giving sections of the track a quick shot of water every other moto is how mxsports and other big facilities keep things under control without having to do full blown track prep every 15 motos.

They do it while the track is tacked up so it never blue grooves and gets slippery when it's watered. I think Jason used to do this at Malvern.

730 entries. You guys must be doing something right! :cool:

Last edited:
That song plays at the end of Kenny Watson's podcasts. It's hilarious..

Btw
IMG_1970.PNG

(Don't shoot the messenger)

Lol.
Instead of fighting, just try running the correct class instead of straight up cheating, can't even fudge the rules on this.
Just about every vet rider works and races on occasion, that doesn't automatically make you a C rider.
Take some pride in your abilities.

So, Boner got second in both motos... What's the story on the first place sandbagger?

And, how would competitors go about protesting their finish and anti-legality of racing a C class?

Just get rid of the class. Problem solved. For years and years it was straight 25+,30+, 40+ etc. I don't mind getting smoked by Gibson.

at
Just get rid of the class. Problem solved. For years and years it was straight 25+,30+, 40+ etc. I don't mind getting smoked by Gibson.

I agree to a point. But as I stated earlier, I remember the conversations on here with JO and Jason. Intentions were good, and i agree it's for new vets.

There are vets that get into the sport late in life. I think its a great option to have the class. But it should be for true vet C guys.

So, Boner got second in both motos... What's the story on the first place sandbagger?

And, how would competitors go about protesting their finish and anti-legality of racing a C class?

At the event you can let the track owner or AMA official ( if one is present ) know. Other than that, a letter or email to the AMA or OMA should do the trick.

If the first place guy hasnt raced much, ever raced B class or been to LL there really isnt anything you can so except talk him into B class.

Oh Im sure he already knows about this thread too....Lol

This is why we have 38 classes, everyone wants a trophy, not a race.

If is about the race and racing as many guys as possible, (as so many proclaim) what's the issue with him ?

Back