Battle live timing link??

John250

PR Founding Father
The C class is not meant to be for guys that have raced B class or been to Lorettas. Come race Vet 30 and when you turn 40 race vet 40. where the rider belongs.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
The C class is not meant to be for guys that have raced B class or been to Lorettas. Come race Vet 30 and when you turn 40 race vet 40. where the rider belongs.
How many c guys are in this thread?
Did any of them want to hemorrhage over him being in the class?

Boner63

PR Member
I don't understand why it's gotta immediately resort to violence. Hell if we were gonna fight over every word posted, Dave wouldn't be able to walk through the pits without being attacked
Maybe they should have a 30a and 30b/c like Buckeye series. Idk what to tell ya but I'll continue to run it and if there is a issue come pull me off the line or cheer me on your choice. And if you still have a problem with it come see me and handle it don't just type.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Tommy, why stay in the C class? Whats the point? Why not just move up. Your fast enough. Just looking at lap times. (which really mean nothing) you were faster then a few not in the none C class...

Personally I could not give two shits. I don't know why we need any C classes let alone the ridiculous 30+ C crap

ohiowildman939

PR Member
Maybe they should have a 30a and 30b/c like Buckeye series. Idk what to tell ya but I'll continue to run it and if there is a issue come pull me off the line or cheer me on your choice. And if you still have a problem with it come see me and handle it don't just type.
Run it all you want. In the end it's not worth my time to put that much effort into it. By rule you shouldn't but whatever. I wouldn't win the class either way so it's really a dead issue at this point. I won't protest people I can't beat on the track.

John250

PR Founding Father
On the local level, we do not need a 30A and 30b/c. Just my opinion, at our age who cares. Run 30 plus, and 40 plus and be done with it on the local level.

saplakc

PR Addict
at

I agree to a point. But as I stated earlier, I remember the conversations on here with JO and Jason. Intentions were good, and i agree it's for new vets.

There are vets that get into the sport late in life. I think its a great option to have the class. But it should be for true vet C guys.
I didn't start until I was 34. I ran vet c a few times for the reasons stated. Im not real fast but as soon as I got a little confidence and started realizing I was up front I moved on. Racing is very intimidating. As an older guy it's almost embarrassing to be on the line with vet a riders when your new. The class has a purpose. Just to get your feet wet and move on.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

So rules are ok to be broken if nobody else cares in the class.....?

(I got this argument out of your playbook sharc)

IMG_6363.PNG

Numbers don't really reflect boners argument of racing guys his own speed. There's quite the discrepancy from 5th on. I don't feel like digging into 1,3 and 4 ama history. I'm sure someone else will. Vet c classes suck in general.

All four of you shoulda been DQd. Especially at a battle series. Our Prestigious series or it supposed to be yet nobody wants to play enforcement officer. Who was the ama guy there? Why can't this crap get policed?

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
So rules are ok to be broken if nobody else cares in the class.....?

(I got this argument out of your playbook sharc)

View attachment 56030
Numbers don't really reflect boners argument of racing guys his own speed. There's quite the discrepancy from 5th on. I don't feel like digging into 1,3 and 4 ama history. I'm sure someone else will. Vet c classes suck in general.

All four of you shoulda been DQd. Especially at a battle series. Our Prestigious series or it supposed to be yet nobody wants to play enforcement officer. Who was the ama guy there? Why can't this crap get policed?

Rules - ???
Me?

...come-on ...

ohiowildman939

PR Member
Get rid of vet c and I'll gladly move to 40+ but until then the couple times a year I race I'm staying in c where I might have a chance to battle with someone for last place. On the average weekend of 5 guys in the 40+ class I don't usually have a chance of keeping up with any of them and it's not much fun to ride around the track by yourself. They get rid of c class you won't hear any complaints from me.

DelBalso28

PR Addict
Don't have to be a C rider to stick up for the rights of the other racers and our sport as a whole.
There will be a winner in every class, that doesn't make everyone a cheater. There are rules in place which are blatantly being broken so homeboy can go home with a trophy.
No skin off my back though. If I don't earn it I don't want it.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I felt good for 2 laps
So now it's ok to break rules based on conditioning. Well hell if that's the case sign me up for 65 7-9. 65 7-9 C. No matter if I ever went to lorettas in 65s. Nothin to see here. In fact I'll take a vote on the line moto 1. Battle round 3. If nobody cares on race day after signing up...I'll continue to race it.

Do true c riders ever feel good at any point in the lap scheduled race ? Common sense says no. But here I go with this back to the future mentality again. It's not 1985 anymore. Takes way more than 6.8 gigawatts to light a fire under a sandbaggers ass these days apparently.

Boner63

PR Member
He
So now it's ok to break rules based on conditioning. Well hell if that's the case sign me up for 65 7-9. 65 7-9 C. No matter if I ever went to lorettas in 65s. Nothin to see here. In fact I'll take a vote on the line moto 1. Battle round 3. If nobody cares on race day after signing up...I'll continue to race it.
Hell yeah get you a 65 homie!