ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

tank166

PR Addict
Screenshot_20180426-091500.png
Screenshot_20180426-091436.png

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Anyone else go to MX Express Sunday for the demo? I was there and was not impressed with the bikes and how the whole demo was handled..

Matt Berger

PR Member
Anyone else go to MX Express Sunday for the demo? I was there and was not impressed with the bikes and how the whole demo was handled..
How much ride time did you get on the bikes? Thoughts?

Just curious about the demo and why you weren't impressed.

motomike894

PR Member
I went, my dad really wanted to ride one so I went with him.

I got a total of 2 laps with a full charge and that was it, in the little over 2 hours I was there.

If they are going to continue to try and do demo days like this they need to be better organized, have a few more of the MXR bikes, extra batteries that are charged or something along those lines, be more helpful and more informative with questions, etc. and I would have couple more bikes maybe, sometimes I get extremely confused by the reps some of these companies hire.

But yeah so I didn't get much of an impression of them, the one lap on the MXR I got at full power was pretty impressive though, the suspension that comes on them is insanely soft, yes I am a big dude but it was way softener then any recent stock full size mx bike I have ridden.

But yeah it was basically a complete waste of my Sunday lol.

My dad was super pumped though, he got 2 full laps on the one he rode, then rode the enduro one a few laps, he would probably buy one if he wasn't such a cheap ass.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1528893581.039373.jpg

Bummed I can’t make it to this full gas. Trying to hit the one in PA. D11 guys go ride these things and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

mgorman

PR Member
Action Extreme Sports in New Philadelphia, Ohio is carrying the Alta line of motorcycles.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk