MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
93 blaster.jpg

My Vintage Get Wet Machine

93 Yamaha WaveBlaster

Getting ready to launch at WB yesterday .....Just waiting for buds to show

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Damnit! I knew I shoulda came out. I had the trailer hooked up but it was so shitty out I just went inside.
F' yeah - you should have -!!
We had broken clouds / sun all day - wasn't HOT ...but it wasn't cold either.
We started (riders meeting...LOL) at 11:00-12:00 and stayed out on the lake till 4:30 ish....Everyone was famished by then and looking for food.

Next time brother .....next time.

Bill480

PR Addict
dont make me ride my sj again plz

i made the mistake of putting it in the back garage to 'clean it up'

gf decided it was time to make a headboard. 500 hours of sanding later and my ski is wood covered

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
dont make me ride my sj again plz

i made the mistake of putting it in the back garage to 'clean it up'

gf decided it was time to make a headboard. 500 hours of sanding later and my ski is wood covered
Custom Headboard? nice, you go with your crafty self.
handles - ? I jest, ....not really lol. If i could make them blend in ..I'd throw them on there ---

Not going to Make you....but, we did have a great group that had a ball riding, trading boats and helping newbies.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
You guys are funny with all of the Wave Blaster and Ski pics, so I have 2 Wave Blasters (93 and 94) and a dual carb SuperJet still. I also have a 3 seat Yamaha Couch 2015 FX SHO, that I use to power my FlyBoard, I'm going to have to come out and join you water MXer's here sometime soon. Flyboarding is right up Motocrossers alley, lots of fun and get you some high flying stuff going on. Back in the day, Zman (Mitchy's dad, Eddie Karban, and I) we used to run Wave Blaster Motos on Lake Erie in front of my Uncle's house in Sheffield Lake. One time we got caught out there in a horrific storm and beached our skis at my uncles beach and hung out at my uncles house, the Miller Rd boat launch crew sent the coast guard out looking for us as they were sure we died in that storm on the skis, and when we showed up later after it cleared, they looked at us like we walked on water...........

I've yet to be to Chilitown, Malvern, or Briarcliff this year, and have only ridden 2 or 3 times at Apple Cabin. Between my son's hockey career taking off while I'm coaching, and Launching a new business venture and your local practice track (Smith Rd) being closed isn't helping my dirt biking any this year. I'm holding out that I'll make money on the new business venture to propel me back to Loretta Lynn's next year in my final class at the ranch, Masters +50, also marking 25 years since my first trip to the ranch way back when. If I'm lucky, they will allow electric bikes next year, and I'll be the first to race one at Loretta's, trying to get some other weird items of notoriety there. I want to prove the no noise sucks and you gotta have sound to ride freaks wrong.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Rocket,
#1 you want to sell that super jet to me
#2 Come on out and join us - it's been a riot
#3 Hook us up with a launch / landing area on Erie (we'll invite everyone, make an "event" out of it and have a blowout)

jfalat

PR Addict
You guys are funny with all of the Wave Blaster and Ski pics, so I have 2 Wave Blasters (93 and 94) and a dual carb SuperJet still. I also have a 3 seat Yamaha Couch 2015 FX SHO, that I use to power my FlyBoard, I'm going to have to come out and join you water MXer's here sometime soon. Flyboarding is right up Motocrossers alley, lots of fun and get you some high flying stuff going on. Back in the day, Zman (Mitchy's dad, Eddie Karban, and I) we used to run Wave Blaster Motos on Lake Erie in front of my Uncle's house in Sheffield Lake. One time we got caught out there in a horrific storm and beached our skis at my uncles beach and hung out at my uncles house, the Miller Rd boat launch crew sent the coast guard out looking for us as they were sure we died in that storm on the skis, and when we showed up later after it cleared, they looked at us like we walked on water...........

I've yet to be to Chilitown, Malvern, or Briarcliff this year, and have only ridden 2 or 3 times at Apple Cabin. Between my son's hockey career taking off while I'm coaching, and Launching a new business venture and your local practice track (Smith Rd) being closed isn't helping my dirt biking any this year. I'm holding out that I'll make money on the new business venture to propel me back to Loretta Lynn's next year in my final class at the ranch, Masters +50, also marking 25 years since my first trip to the ranch way back when. If I'm lucky, they will allow electric bikes next year, and I'll be the first to race one at Loretta's, trying to get some other weird items of notoriety there. I want to prove the no noise sucks and you gotta have sound to ride freaks wrong.
Rocket.. break out the skis and hit the water.. its good moto practice... we had a blast and i am still sore from the high speed passes with Sharc..