MX955

PitRacer Pro
More pics from last Sunday:
20180722_153144.jpg
20180722_144927.jpg
20180722_122507.jpg

jfalat

PR Addict
So has anyone rode the new 4 strokes (standups)that are made today? They look a bit bigger yet seem to have more HP?
For the money you would spend on a new boat you could make a old one blow it out of the water..older super jets and 750sx ski have unlimited potential...pick up a older ski throw a few mods on it and have fun..

freeh

PR Founding Father
You get one for you & GF yet Freeh?

63tmoyJ.jpg
Nope. Been looking, but I don't know what much about them, so I have no idea what to get. I see some older Seadoos in my price range, but I've been told they tend to blow up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:)

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Nope. Been looking, but I don't know what much about them, so I have no idea what to get. I see some older Seadoos in my price range, but I've been told they tend to blow up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:)

Stay away from the old seadoos esp if they still have the old grey tempo fuel lines. They can be reliable, I’ve had 2 of them and haven’t found a reliable one yet lol. You don’t see a whole lot of the older kawi’s and Yam’s... had the fuel lines, carb rebuilt, and wear ring replaced on the 2000 Seadoo GTI I had just before I sold it.. guys shop was full of old seadoo’s if that tells you anything. I don’t know s**t about stand ups but if your looking to go new Seadoo makes a spark really cheap however their hull is “ polytech “ aka plastic and they are having some internal issues as well. Myself I just can’t get behind a plastic hull. Yamaha came out with the Ex series in 2017 kind of their shot at the spark and in my opinion they aren’t even in the same ball Park I think Yamaha hit it out of the park with these. I bought one a week ago for $7,500 OTD for a 2018... fiberglass hull, true 3 seater and fits myself, my wife and 6 year old no problem. 1050cc got her up to 50 last night on Erie. Great little ski, and still small enough to jump and play on.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Jet skis are cool. But I liked this thread much better when we talked about how much CK sucks
At lease more people were involved. That is something most can rally around. NOT the 4 people that still ride those things.
Whats next? 3 wheelers? Or rotary phones?

jfalat

PR Addict
At lease more people were involved. That is something most can rally around. NOT the 4 people that still ride those things.
Whats next? 3 wheelers? Or rotary phones?
CK.. sorry we jacked your post..we should have started a new post...any way your welcome to come out anytime we are on the water and ride my ski..

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Also those older seadoos....just mix your gas. Don’t even use the oil reservoir. Like a pw50. Forget about it. It fails. Ski blows.

John250

PR Founding Father
How many of you guys have raced a jet ski at dirt country during the day and a motocross at night back in the day??