I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

ck1racerx

PR Addict
CK.. sorry we jacked your post..we should have started a new post...any way your welcome to come out anytime we are on the water and ride my ski..
I'm sure they are fun but my fat arse would sink like a rock. And I didnt want other guys to see me ride it... you know, like a fat chic.

jfalat

PR Addict
I'm sure they are fun but my fat arse would sink like a rock. And I didnt want other guys to see me ride it... you know, like a fat chic.
they are a lot of fun, and i am a big guy also.. my boat has plenty of power to pull you around.. grab some throttle and hang on...:)

john lilly

PR Addict
i dont like how the 650s/750s handle personally

dat handle pole tho

701 in it yet? 760??
I tried a 550 once when I was heavier than I am now and not wouldn't even get me up....so I only know how a 750 handles because that's what it takes to get my fat arse up.

k01

PR Elite
How many of you guys have raced a jet ski at dirt country during the day and a motocross at night back in the day??
Well, not on the same day but yes.
Scan081, January 26, 2005.jpg

Not DC here but same vintage. For a little mud puddle that place was ok.
2016-06-29 23.19.14.jpg

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
B1B72CD0-EAE5-4781-AB79-07D4FFCD4F76.jpeg
477C0871-8C78-4C5F-BE06-85604B3B4CB2.jpeg

Hellooo Miss Creampuff!!

There you are ... so Sleek & Shiny to catch the eye yet a vixen hides beneath.

A first year original with your classic cutting-edge look it’s obvious you’ve been taken well taken care of.

As quick & agile as any that have come you’re still strong enough to run with them all - a sporty-fun kind of gal.

Soooooo,
Seein how we’re in the mids of the hot & sunny days
What’d say we rip passed these buoys and go shred the gnarly waves?

A big thank you to the Hudak family for hooking me up with such a classic Creampuff. She is a fresh water only gal and currently set up as a 701 limited class racer. I believe she was purchased locally by them and has been in the family for decades. She holds the serial # 889

I plan on keeping her as original as possible.
Thank You !

k01

PR Elite
View attachment 58937 View attachment 58936

Hellooo Miss Creampuff!!

A first year original with your classic cutting-edge look it’s obvious you’ve been taken well taken care of.

As quick & agile as any that have come you’re still strong enough to run with them all - a sporty-fun kind of gal.

Soooooo,

A big thank you to the Hudak family for hooking me up with such a classic Creampuff. She is a fresh water only gal and currently set up as a 701 limited class racer. I believe she was purchased locally by them and has been in the family for decades. She holds the serial # 889

Thank You !
Super sweet!

jfalat

PR Addict
View attachment 58937 View attachment 58936

Hellooo Miss Creampuff!!

Soooooo,

Thank You !
Congrats on the new ski Sharc...thing looks mint!!!