I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Cameron sold his suoerjet to my best bud Tom Ahola. That next season we probably put 50 hours on that thing. Couldn’t get my wife off it. They’re a lot of fun.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Rocket,
#1 you want to sell that super jet to me
#2 Come on out and join us - it's been a riot
#3 Hook us up with a launch / landing area on Erie (we'll invite everyone, make an "event" out of it and have a blowout)

End of my road is a nice ramp, and beach right beside it.. perfect for this type of thing

Launch is 20ft to the left

Attachments

• 369D2128-327F-485C-9DB5-8EFC5177912F.jpeg
    369D2128-327F-485C-9DB5-8EFC5177912F.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 131

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
The SuperJet is staying in the family for now, it's fun and a throwback to my youth. Little known fact that my dad had the first Kawasaki Jetski 440 delivered east of the Mississippi in 1974. I was 5 years old at the time and of course my dad let me ride it right away!!!! He went to Avon Kawasaki with a article about the Jetski he saw somewhere and said order me one of these, I want one. They said, I don't even know if we can get one of those, but we'll try............. low and behold, Jetski shipped from California to Ohio back in the summer of 1974.

A local lake that would be fun to set up some buoys and race around them would be Chippewa Lake right off of I 71 not too far from Apple Cabin. There is a public launch there now, and you can ride whatever you like out there, no horsepower or any other restrictions. Lake Erie is a little bit tougher to ski on due to the high water level right now that has covered most of the beaches, we usually go out with boaters to have a place to relax and join in on the fun. But there is a good launch, Miller Road Launch in Avon Lake that is right next to the Power Plant which is warm water all the time and a good beach that could be a Lake Erie place to ride. But a team WaveBlaster ride somewhere like Chippewa Lake would be very fun as well. If everyone was headed to Vet Fest, we could go in the river right across from Red Bud too. I'd love to get you guys up on the Flyboard off the big supercharged couch for some other fun!!!!

View attachment 58919

Last edited:

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
The SuperJet is staying in the family for now, it's fun and a throwback to my youth. Little known fact that my dad had the first Kawasaki Jetski 440 delivered east of the Mississippi in 1974. I was 5 years old at the time and of course my dad let me ride it right away!!!! He went to Avon Kawasaki with a article about the Jetski he saw somewhere and said order me one of these, I want one. They said, I don't even know if we can get one of those, but we'll try............. low and behold, Jetski shipped from California to Ohio back in the summer of 1974.

A local lake that would be fun to set up some buoys and race around them would be Chippewa Lake right off of I 71 not too far from Apple Cabin. There is a public launch there now, and you can ride whatever you like out there, no horsepower or any other restrictions. Lake Erie is a little bit tougher to ski on due to the high water level right now that has covered most of the beaches, we usually go out with boaters to have a place to relax and join in on the fun. But there is a good launch, Miller Road Launch in Avon Lake that is right next to the Power Plant which is warm water all the time and a good beach that could be a Lake Erie place to ride. But a team WaveBlaster ride somewhere like Chippewa Lake would be very fun as well. If everyone was headed to Vet Fest, we could go in the river right across from Red Bud too. I'd love to get you guys up on the Flyboard off the big supercharged couch for some other fun!!!!

View attachment 58919

Sheffield lake launch is free and a 10 min ride to Avon power plant

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Rips... is an understatement.
So fast..... I was getting thrown around like a bottle cap in a hurricane.
Give her some beans and 1.5 seconds later it was .....hold on bitch your going for a ride-!

Full Limited Race Boat - first time I rode one - WOW!!!
I would need major time on it before being able to use everything it's got.

john lilly

PR Addict
So has anyone rode the new 4 strokes (standups)that are made today? They look a bit bigger yet seem to have more HP?