I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
sharc that looks super clean, nice!!

I had an HX I got real cheap.... i rode it twice, kind of wave blaster ish but a deep v hull and it cut through waves more than jumped them, so not preferred over the WB... and then it blew up because its a seadoo and i got it cheap enough that i didn't care to even rebuild it so i sold it for what i paid for it and moved on!

Vet261

PR Addict
I feel like a dummy now that all of you are rockin' skis again.......someone GAVE ME A SUPERJET FOR FREE about ten years ago and I pushed it around the garage for a few years trying to keep it out of my way and then just dumped it on CL.....now I want it back!

1991SJ.jpg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Joe, I asked about the trailer, it was not for sale.
What was once proud to cradle the Creampuff - will be downgraded into hauling a rubber dinghy.
Two guys can throw it in a van/or pick up.

Make a wood stand with dock carpet. Big wheels. Roll it right down to the water.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Aluminum handle pole is interesting, the problem with my SuperJet is that the handle pole is loose in the rivets and I'm not sure how to fix that. Too much surf riding in the ocean has been tough on the mounting of the handle pole. If I got that fixed up, it would be WAY better to ride!!!! I'm going to have to join you guys soon on the stand up soon, as it's been a couple of years since I rode mine. I can't believe how many jet skiers / wave blaster riders there are on here! Eddie Karban has his WaveBlaster all fixed up and ready to ride too, he'd love to go! Dave Dolesh is still rocking his Kawi 750 all the time as far as I know too!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Aluminum handle pole is interesting, the problem with my SuperJet is that the handle pole is loose in the rivets and I'm not sure how to fix that. Too much surf riding in the ocean has been tough on the mounting of the handle pole. If I got that fixed up, it would be WAY better to ride!!!! I'm going to have to join you guys soon on the stand up soon, as it's been a couple of years since I rode mine. I can't believe how many jet skiers / wave blaster riders there are on here! Eddie Karban has his WaveBlaster all fixed up and ready to ride too, he'd love to go! Dave Dolesh is still rocking his Kawi 750 all the time as far as I know too!!
Badass -- We'll have a jetski blowout for sure. A little planning and it should be a hoot -! I'll start working on it.
Are you sure Chippewa is public now?

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Badass -- We'll have a jetski blowout for sure. A little planning and it should be a hoot -! I'll start working on it.
Are you sure Chippewa is public now?
Yes, I'm sure Chippewa is public now, the only catch is that you have to be able to "park" in a spot to use the ramp, and there are only about 12 spots for trailers or less. There are more spots for cars without trailers, so van goers with skis in van would be helpful for a group. Or we could run each other out of boat area to park away from the public lauch and shuttle back. I've been on Chippewa lake 3 times in the last 2 years.View attachment 58957

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
Ok folks, sounds like you may have a group? Up for a challenge? Line up those skis this weekend. Let's see some fountain action. Be creative. Expecting video! Life hasn't allowed me to get on the water yet this year. I could use a vicarious PR H2O experience. This was my attempt last summer after 20 years without the old Blaster on our lake. Most of all, have fun out there!

Last edited:

Bill480

PR Addict

drill out the rivets and install new and/or larger ones. get stainless.

when i did mine i shortened it about 2" iirc