I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Make sure to bring your gal.
There are a bunch of sit down / couch style boats with us at all times for anyone to use/ try.
From Big = you can't tip it - to Blasters that require a bit of skill and are a riot to hold wide open & rip.
And I'll bet that with some experience she'll be like our girls who will usually go for the stand ups when given the option.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Not that anyone cares -
Both Kelly and Allen were able to do the slalom course complete - without falling!

Nice improvement you two - Lake Erie ride before the season is over!!

k01

PR Elite
Anchor with rope & buoy- to keep the boat away from shore (think sand, mud & rocks)
It's better to walk out a few feet to get your boat than always having it slapping against the shore.
I just dug my 90's scissor stand out a couple of weeks ago. Still works just fine.
2018-08-24 10.44.05.jpg

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Come on out Meister.
I’ve always have two with me. Cameron four, Lotts four.
Crute’s got two - now - lol.
This weekend the group is a bit busted up but I think next weekend we’re back to full tilt boogie.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Are you guys riding somewhere on Labor Day Monday? I have the day off of hockey!!!!! Let me know where you'll be and possibly I'll bring the couch with the FLYBOARD for a new challenge for everyone!

Lotts24

PR Elite
Are you guys riding somewhere on Labor Day Monday? I have the day off of hockey!!!!! Let me know where you'll be and possibly I'll bring the couch with the FLYBOARD for a new challenge for everyone!

Right now we are planning on sunday. You available then ?? I am sure some of us would be down for a two dayer. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Right now we are planning on sunday. You available then ?? I am sure some of us would be down for a two dayer. Lol.

Unfotunately, I'm doubled up on hockey games to coach on Sunday, one in the morning and one in the late afternoon, which takes me out of any Jet Skiing all day. But I'm totally free on Monday!!!! No Hockey, no work, no plans, and no wife as she is out of town.

Lotts24

PR Elite
Unfotunately, I'm doubled up on hockey games to coach on Sunday, one in the morning and one in the late afternoon, which takes me out of any Jet Skiing all day. But I'm totally free on Monday!!!! No Hockey, no work, no plans, and no wife as she is out of town.

Ok. Keep in touch with sharc and see what we can pull together for monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
40B71ACA-58F7-4325-BA6B-4E1F1E8B330C.JPG

Alright KO - no more midnight madness....LOL

Working on being able to capture images without getting things lost, sunk or soaked ..... ha
Not as easy as at the Moto track.

How about this for a first attempt ?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
There will be crazy Moto Jekski Folks hanging out at West Branch on Both Sunday and Monday this weekend 9-2 & 9-3.

Come on out & join in .....