I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
The Lake Erie forecast is also pretty good for the weekend with low waves, but it's still not as nice as an inland lake ever. And yes, it's hot and sunny forecast for the weekend, so it should be a Jet Ski rendezvous before the rescheduled Davefest next weekend.

Much beg to differ, been out on Lake Erie multiple times when it was WAY flatted then West Branch is.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
5832754F-52E4-413C-B4F9-660011EEE04B.jpeg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
That’s still choppy compared to an inland.

Skiing on glass. It’s like cuttin the first lap at steam rolled redbud.

This is my dad’s place. We used to ski and barefoot almost every morning before he went to work. Up at 5:30AM. Done at 7:30, off To school.....I think with the baby comin in November I’m just gonna hang out at the lake for the next few years every chance I get.

6670AF4A-A1EF-4F22-8C19-42A220235DD1.jpeg

MxFreedom33

PR Elite

This is my dad’s place. We used to ski and barefoot almost every morning before he went to work. Up at 5:30AM. Done at 7:30, off To school.....I think with the baby comin in November I’m just gonna hang out at the lake for the next few years every chance I get.

View attachment 59352

How do you measure that then lol .5ft chop

k01

PR Elite

View attachment 59352
No chop, just wake.

Bill480

PR Addict

View attachment 59352

looks like you need a lime green nautique sitting there too

im omw

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
A little barefoot run would be nice Georgie. I think a small group might hit Chippewa Lake tomorrow, I’m planning on bringing the Flyboard

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Rocket, that thing is so much fun.

Nick did great. So cool to see him come rocket-ing out of the water.
His feet are a bit small for the boots but that didn't hold him back from shooting to the moon -!
Good time - great afternoon of thrill.
The lake Ranger even took the time to come over and make a few complementary comments - bunch of boaters did too.

Funny- Often the folks on shore sitting and enjoying a peaceful leisurely afternoon inevitably end up listing to us un-laoding, launching and rigging.
We're jawing at each other like carnival barkers (typical for the Moto pits) and they are somewhat taken aback.
Once I tell them we're friends that have been racing motorcycles together since youth - it helps them relate to us a bit better - LOL!!

Thursday of this week is looking like nice weather - blow off at noon and get the afternoon in?
Can anyone make that ?

Last edited:

Lotts24

PR Elite
We could probably do an after work trip on thursday. Where u thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Whatever is close for everyone -

I rode an 06 SuperJet yesterday - nice boat
Handles tight & stable.

Oh- and Rocket's SHO .....STUPID FAST .....Just STUPID.
Not so tight - Very stable

Reactions: k01

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I can't make Thursday night, it's hockey practice right after work. I could make Wednesday evening this week. Next week, I am reversed and can do Thursday but not Wednesday. Waiting on the Sharc Flyboard video edit to see all the fun!