Super Regionals 2020

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
meister i gotta talk to the wife and see if she wants to make a trip out of it or not, but if she doesnt want to, and i decide to pull the trigger on wild cat.. you're just going to have to do it too and we can take my toy hauler for the weekend.

unless it rains, then they can keep my $120 and you're on your own. lol

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
meister i gotta talk to the wife and see if she wants to make a trip out of it or not, but if she doesnt want to, and i decide to pull the trigger on wild cat.. you're just going to have to do it too and we can take my toy hauler for the weekend.

Mud Regional Spectating (while loaded) is the BEST - those guys are leaving everything out there.
The drama/ racing/ determination better than any pro race

owndjoo

PR Member
Too many people are getting butt hurt about their own activities. Could all come tumbling down in a hurry.

John250

PR Founding Father
Some guy on the radio had to make a public apology to the guy that is the health director in Pennsylvania. He called him sir, instead of his preferred "her". That dude is a freak. How in the hell is a mental case like that the state health director.

owndjoo

PR Member
As we have all learned here, things get approved, then the public learns about it and criiiiiies. The government changes their minds and we are left SOL.

Toddco327

PR Addict

Tell her to give me a call if she stays home. We would love to have her over, we like her better anyway. Lol

Toddco327

PR Addict
I guess if outdoor moto is ok then I’m all for it. I hope it works out.

But I can’t imagine the governor is going to allow 3500 people to hang out on 60 acres for a few days while not social distancing. Heck you can’t even buy flooring in Michigan. States that are more lax I can see. But once Michigan catches wind of that it might not be a go. Things are really controlled by county. And depending on what county your in and what election your county people might want to win, will more than likely dictate what events they let slide.

I could all change at zero hour. I hope I’m wrong and I assume all parties are on the same page.

What a great point...

Buckle up ladies. Here we go!!!

Will Farrel killed it on this skit

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Tim Cotter said the high point open practice that they have approval to go racing again in june so I'm sure they have their bases covered. - but still.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Yeah,
Regionals are like rainbow ponies and butterflies coming out your butt.
It never rains or gets nasty
Except high point in 16... Lol
IMG_4584.png