Battle race .... lets poke the bear.

hershey

PR Elite
I mean really all this ....Easy solution is Dave starts his own series and tells everyone “I told you so” By the way I haven’t seen any promotion of Dave vest yet? Everyone take notes on this ...The biggest promoter I ever met is PARMA DAVE ! It’s ingrained in my brain “Parma Dave ...PDR” Now that is promoting at its best !
Wtf is Dave vest?

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Can’t say to much about the promotion side of things when the buckeye series does everything through Facebook and is not promoted well either.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
To the track owners, what is considered a good turnout? What’s a break even turnout?
I’ve always assumed different tracks have different expectations for example malvern wants anywhere from 300 to 500 entries probably and chillitown expects 400-800
Just depends on the track.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
To the track owners, what is considered a good turnout? What’s a break even turnout?
If I get less than 400 it’s not worth it to me to do 10x the work and spend 10x the money versus running practice. That’s my line in the sand. If I hit 500+ I’m happy that I ran it. Now I spend more than most so If your trying to compare track owners it’s probably apples to oranges

jj584

PR Addict
So as it just so happens a big reason we don’t race a lot occurred at Malvern. We park Friday night down by the woods line not a camper within 50yards. Momma is asleep I’m in the trailer working on my kids bikes. A group of young kids start riding their bicycles in circles around our rig, it’s 10pm and these kids are under 10. My dog is going ape s**t my woman’s is kissed she got woke up and these kids keep doing it. I told them to go somewhere else and ride their bikes. There is literally maybe 15 campers on the e tire property and these kids are riding around my camper. Seven a.m comes and I’m doing my thing in the trailer again here’s comes the same gaggle of kids, one of them tries some bunny hop maneuver off the corner of my trailer ramp and again they’re just circling my s**t. I told them world for word, just get the f**k out of here. At around 1 pm it starts again and my old lady is boiling, they have been in and out all day, hit a neighbors canopy and just being assholes. Then this kids dad comes over into my pits try’s to start a fight breaks my motorhome mirror off and walks away making a big scene. The usual bs, I’m a big tough guy, I’m gonna talk to Bobby your out of here. So my point being, a lot of people are tired of everybody else’s crap. I’m tired of the drunk idiots, I’m tired of peoples kids doing whatever they want with other peoples s**t. Nod to the Sheriff for being cool I’ll get my mirror paid for one way or another. Love me some home leins. Thumbs up to the Konopka crew class act! Have another one, stay classy. Thumbs down for Malvern management for not coming down to see what was up after I made a complaint with a staff member.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Things I’ve learned in the past year:

Throw out positive vibes and they come back to you.

Throw out negative vibes and they also come back to you

jj584

PR Addict
Things I’ve learned in the past year:

Throw out positive vibes and they come back to you.

Throw out negative vibes and they also come back to you
Nah, I asked nice a couple times. I park were I park for a reason. I spent the first half of my life surrounded by people non stop. In the military, as a DOD civilian and as a contractor. I just want to chill and keep to myself. Kind of hard to do when people can’t control their children or themselves. Let me add, I was parked parallel to the woods line, up against that crevice. So 10’ from the door to the woods. Not really a reason for anybody to be back there.

Last edited:

MX955

PitRacer Pro
So as it just so happens a big reason we don’t race a lot occurred at Malvern. We park Friday night down by the woods line not a camper within 50yards. Momma is asleep I’m in the trailer working on my kids bikes. A group of young kids start riding their bicycles in circles around our rig, it’s 10pm and these kids are under 10. My dog is going ape s**t my woman’s is kissed she got woke up and these kids keep doing it. I told them to go somewhere else and ride their bikes. There is literally maybe 15 campers on the e tire property and these kids are riding around my camper. Seven a.m comes and I’m doing my thing in the trailer again here’s comes the same gaggle of kids, one of them tries some bunny hop maneuver off the corner of my trailer ramp and again they’re just circling my s**t. I told them world for word, just get the f**k out of here. At around 1 pm it starts again and my old lady is boiling, they have been in and out all day, hit a neighbors canopy and just being assholes. Then this kids dad comes over into my pits try’s to start a fight breaks my motorhome mirror off and walks away making a big scene. The usual bs, I’m a big tough guy, I’m gonna talk to Bobby your out of here. So my point being, a lot of people are tired of everybody else’s crap. I’m tired of the drunk idiots, I’m tired of peoples kids doing whatever they want with other peoples s**t. Nod to the Sheriff for being cool I’ll get my mirror paid for one way or another. Love me some home leins. Thumbs up to the Konopka crew class act! Have another one, stay classy. Thumbs down for Malvern management for not coming down to see what was up after I made a complaint with a staff member.
I don’t go to some races anymore because of things like this. I wish track owners enforced the rules more on stuff like this like they say they will before the events start. A big part of the problem is the parents

John250

PR Founding Father
I don’t go to some races anymore because of things like this. I wish track owners enforced the rules more on stuff like this like they say they will before the events start. A big part of the problem is the parents
Red Bud announced that at 7pm all pit vehicles must be parked, and if caught, security would impound them until you left the track.

John250

PR Founding Father
Scott said he is predicting 600 plus for Rt. 62 this weekend. They will be two riders short on us, because we are taking this week off.

mshafer62

PR Addict
Regardless of which series or track, It's been a long time since classes have been so full, and
we as riders are so lucky to have so many choices of places to race or ride.

Put yourselves in the shoes of a newbie parent/rider/racer who has just heard of PR. This site
used to be THE place where all tracks posted their races and practices. Now it's hit or miss and
you have to search other social media sites. It seems to have become the place to bitch.
Your pissing contest has even moved to another thread. Not saying you can't disagree or complain
but it might be time to agree to disagree.

If you can't I might have an interest in becoming a promoter like Don King (yes I would afro what hair I have!)
JO vs DS - 5 - 3 minute rounds, no kicking, no biting. Leave your keyboard at home. Mano a mano.
Now that would draw a crowd!

1623766026878.png

jj584

PR Addict
Regardless of which series or track, It's been a long time since classes have been so full, and

Put yourselves in the shoes of a newbie parent/rider/racer who has just heard of PR. This site
used to be THE place where all tracks posted their races and practices. Now it's hit or miss and
you have to search other social media sites. It seems to have become the place to bitch.
Your pissing contest has even moved to another thread. Not saying you can't disagree or complain

If you can't I might have an interest in becoming a promoter like Don King (yes I would afro what hair I have!)
JO vs DS - 5 - 3 minute rounds, no kicking, no biting. Leave your keyboard at home. Mano a mano.

View attachment 72564
Fb is where you have to go to get updates these days. Which sucks because you follow all these tracks and their posts don’t always show up in your feed. You have to remember to go searching.

John250

PR Founding Father

View attachment 72564

I am going with $100 on JO on this one.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

View attachment 72564
There’s truth to this. Company Combatives training has made some of my biggest enemies my best friend in the army....

Bass 67

PR Member
Is it possible that track’s could come up with spectator parking? People with trailers and anything with bikes should get first open parking.