Dungey coming back

ck1racerx

PR Addict
He could ride a Bultaco and not get lapped. Even if he falls in the first turn…
And get two flat tires…

All are welcome on the Dung bandwagon. Jump aboard and experience being correct about something.
Except Dave. Yeah, your not welcome. Your too darn negative

trent56mx

PR Addict
RC .... rode with heart, let it all hang out. He is the outdoor MX GOAT for that reason. I've never said RD5 wasn't fast or good, just boring. The steady Eddie approach to titles worked for him and put him in elite territory but boring still isn't fun to watch.

Not to mention he is a douche but that doesn't matter in titles and racing.

Also, he did say he will race the season "if he is competitive" . So round one, ET3, DF14, CS23, KR94, JA21, AC222, AC9 and JB51 (Probably punting dungey off the track) all come steaming by, he will go home crying.

I think you people rooting for him forget that years of not racing at that level takes its toll.
AC9 won't go steaming by, Savatgy is riding that bike donkey.

k01

PR Elite
They should have him on the new 23 250 fuel injected sx..
Or put him on the 300 and wait for the protests. Great stunt to introduce the new model.
s1200_2023_KTM_SX_5.jpg

Strouble

PR Addict
He will do good…might take him a few races to get his bearings back. He will be top 5 for sure.
Pretty cool to have a rider come out retirement that can still be competitive.
He is faster than Brayton as far as age is concerned.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
It will depend on how well he stays off the ground.
If they knock him around right away, he'll back off and call it.
If he has the chance to get his groove back on, he'll be top five at the end.

John250

PR Founding Father
Dungey retired young!!! He has still been riding. These guys come off the couch and are still fast.

Hell look at Knox himself. Guy sat on the couch and did nothing but drink Coors light for years. Got off the couch and rode a clapped out KX 125 in the vet class and was still better than a whole lot of other people. So fast guys don't lose speed as much as conditioning.

Dungey absolutely has the ability to get too 5s, or I don't think he would be coming back.

s**t, did I just compare dungey to Knox....

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Dungey retired young!!! He has still been riding. These guys come off the couch and are still fast.

Hell look at Knox himself. Guy sat on the couch and did nothing but drink Coors light for years. Got off the couch and rode a clapped out KX 125 in the vet class and was still better than a whole lot of other people. So fast guys don't lose speed as much as conditioning.

Dungey absolutely has the ability to get too 5s, or I don't think he would be coming back.

Fair comparison. We are nearly twins.
Now i have to figure out who this John Holmes guy is that my wife keeps comparing me to

jfalat

PR Addict
just saw video of dungey practicing. The speed is there maybe not the stamina. But I’m sure they are comparing lap times to last years top guys to seeIf he close to hanging with the big dogs.

hershey

PR Elite

Lmfao....know coming back to race oma from pro mx and doing good is a joke compared to dungey coming back after 5 years to the pinnacle of mx.

hershey

PR Elite
KR will decimate Dungey

John250

PR Founding Father
KR will decimate Dungey

I got money that dungey finishes ahead of Kenny more motos that Kenny finishes ahead of dungey.