2023 MERP Grand-Prix Series

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I know. Been so busy with the army it’s sucking up allot of time this year. Company command is probably the hardest job I’ve had in my life. Balancing that with my full time and the kids I was lucky to squeeze in redbud. I’ll get out to one if time allows

Meister

PR Founding Father
We haven’t put an age on it - the idea was for it to be super beginner riders.

PeeWee’s run a shorter easier course and shorter moto.

But I have a feeling we’re going to have to put an age on it at some point..
Think 8 year old daughter who play rides on her 110.. I saw the other class she's eligible for, but id be an a*****e if I put her out there with 85 kids lol..

hershey

PR Elite
1000021815.jpg

Prep on point !!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Several PR boys came out this weekend.

I was stoked to pack the place in for BJ. We had to use the mountain bike lot!

As always some things to brush up. PeeWee bike scoring is absolutely kicking our ass.

The bikes are so low that about half the time the transponders miss and we have to go back through the lap sheets.

Since we have to make an easier loop for the pdubs the laps are short and a few kids on Cobras are doing 12 laps and some pdubs are doing 2 laps it makes that hand scoring sheets and absolute nightmare.

No excuses though we need to just make it better. Plain and simple.

hershey

PR Elite
One thing that impressed me compared to a lot of other gp races I've done in the past is you start on time every time.

BJ has been killing his prep for a few years now, glad to see he got a great turnout.

The track was really fun, a little more mulch on the mx than I care for but it wasn't hateful by any stretch. I'm sure most know my hatred for mulch lol. The woods were a little dry but I thought it was great. No dust really and not muddy at all. Mother nature gave just the right amount of rain for BJ this time.

You all did a fantastic job, keep up the good work! Don't beat yourself up much, you're doing better than 95% of other organizations already.

See you at the next one !