Redbud vet fest

John250

PR Founding Father
I was wanting to check it out maybe next year got my sisters royal wedding I cannot miss or I might be dead
"royal" wedding, lol.

Funny story about Matthew. He was about 7 or 8 years old. Wanted to go racing. His mom said no, you're not going racing, your cousin is getting married. He argued a bit with her, and she kept trying to convince him, you can't skip your cousins wedding. Matthew finally shrugged his shoulders, and said "I don't care, I went to her first wedding", lol.

At that point, mom is trying not to laugh, looks at me, and gets pissed and said this is your fault, he is your son, lol.

I always thought Matthew had a pretty legit argument.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
So I’m really considering making the trip up Friday after work next week and running warrior class. I haven’t rode redbud since November 2020, but the track hasn’t changed much. How do they normally prep it for vet fest? I went last time with a regular Dunlop mx33 on the bike and was fine, but that was practice prep. I haven’t really rode Moto since i broke my legs in 2021, so hopefully i can learn quick in the morning practice on Saturday lol

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I will stand by a mx14 at red bud. Only one spot where I feel it doesn’t do good and that’s right before the finish cause that corner gets hard packed and the single at the bottom just because it’s an angled jump besides that a 14 is your best bet especially on the start

hershey

PR Elite
So I’m really considering making the trip up Friday after work next week and running warrior class. I haven’t rode redbud since November 2020, but the track hasn’t changed much. How do they normally prep it for vet fest? I went last time with a regular Dunlop mx33 on the bike and was fine, but that was practice prep. I haven’t really rode Moto since i broke my legs in 2021, so hopefully i can learn quick in the morning practice on Saturday lol
Usually Friday practice is deeper than race day. But both are usually a little deeper since it's the 1st event after the national after they've normally added a ton of sand back in. It's only hateful the first couple practice sessions though, after that it's fun

Double D

PR Founding Father
Usually Friday practice is deeper than race day. But both are usually a little deeper since it's the 1st event after the national after they've normally added a ton of sand back in. It's only hateful the first couple practice sessions though, after that it's fun

stumpy823

PR Member
Big group of us going up Thursday evening. I’m trying the paddle on my spare wheel but have regular mx34 on regular wheel if I don’t like it

PipeVet

Noob
The weather forecast is not looking good. I know it’s liable to change but debating the 5 hour trip if it’s just going to rain the whole time.