Winter Projects Re-re-re-re-visited

NQ1965

PR Elite
Scott,
Bike looks great. You've done very well with it. My plans were just to go through mine again and do any needed maintenance and repairs, give it a good clean up then help it find a new home but you've got me reconsidering letting it go. They're great bikes and mine is a good candidate for a complete restore. I just need time, and more space. If I can get life slowed down a bit, my plan is to build another barn/workshop in the backyard but it's not gonna happen before spring of 2016.

You mentioned resleeving on the frame steering stem, did you do this and what info can you give me about it? I have a lot more confidence with the steering stem water routing now than I used to, having learned to just patiently take good corrective steps to work through it.

I love the white side plates. Not sure if you are going to run into this or not, but I've had some difficulty with the left side panel fit around the silencer. And you also have to watch the silencer alignment as mine was pointed a little inward and came into contact with the sprocket and chain when landing some bigger jumps.

Love the pic updates, keep them coming.

cutty22

PR Member
Just picked up a new ride for the evo class this year!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 214

cutty22

PR Member
Had to split the cases on the ole Yz crank trouble!! Should have it back together by the time action sports rolls around! I hope!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 193