Trump daddy

So here we go......
The Dems will pursue impeachment of Trump,
It will fail, just as it did with President Clinton,
And then Trump goes and gets himself re-elected by a huge margin for another 4 years.

Go Donald !

Nah.... I don't see that happening.
The Dem's HATE IT that he has been so right in areas of the markets, economy and employment.

Voters for years had made the claim that we need a business man in the White House instead of just another crooked politician. Guess What... those voters were correct. It's certainly easy to understand why many hate the guy, but it's hard to argue with success and results.

To me it's hilarious when so many in politicians and media are revealed to be absolute lying hypocrites on areas like immigration and homeland security. Trump simply says it like it is. It's simply the right thing to do for this Country that we Love he say's.

Last edited:
Pelosi knows impeachment is a foot in the grave for 2020. Im amazed also at the hypocrisy of the left and how their followers dont see it. A week ago Mueller was colluding with Trump and now he is their hero. They cried for declassification of the Mueller report so Trump tells Barr to declassify the entire investigation so we could see why they started the investigation and the Dems freak out saying its unconstitutional and dangerous.

amazing

NQ1965. I hope your right. I just know the dems are good at being scumbags. They all are, but Obama and his crew seem to be working in the background.

I do not know if it is because I’m paying real close attention now or if it always has been this way. It looks like it’s for real this time. The swamp gets drained now or democracy is gone.

Am I wrong? And just being emotional/ fed up

I do not know if it is because I’m paying real close attention now or if it always has been this way. It looks like it’s for real this time. The swamp gets drained now or democracy is gone. Am I wrong? And just being emotional/ fed up

There's been numerous articles on how the Democratic party that your grandparents belonged to has morphed into this collection of extreme leftist liberals. It's just not the same party anymore. Which is really odd considering the age and generation of the current party leaders?????

Here is one from January. It's a pretty good read.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/these_are_not_your_grandfathers_democrats.html

Which is really odd considering the age and generation of the current party leaders?????
Not really so odd. The world has never seen a bunch like our 1960's radicals in the good old USA. Progressives have been working forever to undermine our Constitution to basically make the voters irrelevant. The gradual process has been hidden from the masses as they gained control of our educational system and the media. Who knew back then that Walter Chronkite was a communist? But leave it to those always full of themselves, never challenged 60's radicals come of age to get ahead of the progressive long game and give us President Trump. That age and generation has very distinct political divide as we are seeing play out today. Twenty some candidates and old Joe is leading big? Good luck with that...

The Democrat party is very corrupt. The establishment republicans are corrupt to a point also. Lets be perfectly clear, both of them hate Trump. Guys like Paul Ryan (who bailed) held up the trump border agenda. Guys like Mitt Romney are working against the President as much as the Democrats sometimes. And worse, by not supporting the President and the agenda he was elected on, they give the democrats power in doing so.

We luckily have people like Warren Davidson and Jim Jordan from Ohio in Congress. These are the good guys in DC. We also have Senator Portman, who is establishment and does not always support the President when he needs the support.

Time for ALL Americans to make sure they vote, and every person they can drag to the polls to vote also. Because we will need every vote in 2020 to win. The democrats are doing everything in their power to have influence over elections, and the process. I Chair the County Board of Elections in Greene Co. The state of Ohio is assisting all 88 counties in purchasing new voter equipment. I find it odd how democrat groups were pushing so hard for optical scan (paper ballots). Some counties use them, but it is my opinion the DREs or now called ICX electronic voting is the most secure way to vote by far. Seen too many funny looking things with absentee ballots and what not.

Trump has the economy humming along. Citizens usually vote their wallets and I don't see anyone on the left with support to beat trump. Do not believe any polling. Hell last week they said Trump would be beat by Biden, Sanders and Warren if the election were held today.....you have got to be kidding me. Who are they polling? But what I am telling you, is to win it, we are going to need more votes than last time! Promise you that.

This topic of illegal immigration is starting to heat up, and beginning to cause major divisions between those for, or against.
What's really scary is where would we of been on this issue now if Trump were never elected to office?

I think the far left is going to push to the point of a major uprising of those in favor of strong border enforcement in America. Hopefully not by bearing arms.

AOC and Jerry Nadler should be locked up for their flat out blatant lies about the border patrol agents. Nadler said the BP agents should be prosecuted.

Not sure how anyone in law enforcement could ever vote for the party that flat out lies about them and their performance.

65974154_2537017122999032_838595126207971328_n.jpg

The Americans that voted Trump into office know how far that the Dem's want to go with all of this. They now know that the liberal left fully wants open borders with no penalty for illegal immigration. These same American voters also know that these same extreme left liberals want to take away their wealth and their guns.
This is a recipe for a showdown of underestimated potential. You can only push loyal Patriotic Americans so far, and they will fight back. Fiercely!

I feel for the old school Democrats that believed in doing their jobs and focusing on doing what is right for the country.
Their party has been overrun with insanity.

The party's credibility has slipped to an all time low.

Hate to say this but unions are out of control too. They served a purpose early on for the 40 hour work week, paid time off and benefits. But now it’s so convuluted. You never have to work and maintain your job, seniority and benefits.

Union at my hospital is insane. Directly ruins productivity. Protects s**t heads, promotes incompetence. Leaves anyone else out to dry. Insane.

And I’m sick of all the emails that blame trump for everything from the AFGE. The AFGE should be busted. There should not be a union for government employees. They should not be able to collectively bargain tax payer funded institutions.

Or the flip side :

My wife works for a private hospital. They’re organized but the union does nothing but take her biweekly premium. Never get a response from them. They don’t do anything. Nothing. Zilch.

Last edited:
Won't entirely disagree with you, but management and leadership, (or lack there of), owns their share of blame for the monsters that they often create. I've been trying to push our local to straighten up and fly right ever since I've joined. But it's hard when the company won't hold people accountable consistently. Lack of and shortage of STRONG and proper management is much of our problem here.

My biggest frustration with our local/union is, and always has been that we hire people who aren't qualified for the work we own, and then we don't insist on getting them the solid foundation training to even be in the trade, (i.e. Apprenticeship schooling). And a lot of this comes about because we don't have the right people leading the unions. The good people in the trade's or professions, choose not to get tied up in the organizational leadership mess, and you end up with the wrong ones running the show and making the decisions.

The "Old Guards" of the unions have long died off, and the kids are running the operation. And after 39 years in the trade, I just want to be left alone so I can do my job, which I still enjoy and take pride in, and hit my retirement date and get the hell out.

It sounds crazy but I consider you one of the lucky ones, if you've had to go through five years, or more of schooling and have had continuous training ever since. Pay your dues the hard way in the trade or occupation, and have to fight hard for every penny and benefit earned. Nowadays, we just give it all away and the trade and occupation skills are declining.

Kind of like our government with Federal Laws that are on the books that should be enforced and aren't, and those that are on the books that they do enforce, that shouldn't even be there. And the government employees need the union to protect them from the government politicians.o_O

Last edited:
Back