2022 Battle for Ohio State Championship Series!

You would still get smoked.
What about a smoking class? Guys who smoke but still ride and can’t last more then 2 laps ? Scott and buckeye series would have to adapt the rules of course then OMA and the battle format would also have to adapt and promote the classes ..and the indoor series would also have to apply the same rules. And figure out what size trophies to hand out for the class? I’m thinking we need to bring back “ask the experts”

What if we award Oma members who race buckeye races get awarded cigarettes..And Buckeye members who race Oma series award them cigars? Eliminate the trophy’s that get in the way anyway. Make sense on paper anyway. Everyone wins and the numbers rise and the series is great again.

We will contract hard candy girls just for you.

what if you offered 1 free class entry to your next regular scheduled BUCKEYE race if you run the malvern race. And vice versa. 1 free race entry for any other oma race outside of the battle rounds…..

Let’s be honest here. You can’t force people to race. And it’s incredibly hard to incentivize them to race where and how you want them to…
It’s pretty easy for force people to race down south for the buckeye series. As long as points are paying they will drive that’s why there are so many people that race every round even when it’s at horrible tracks.

Ok everyone, I reached out to Scott to see if we can come to terms on classes. I will chew on ways to merge battle with buckeye. I plan to look at it this weekend and submit my proposal to Scott next week.

the point of this post to prove my biggest critics, you know the funny letter guys, wrong, and show that I listen occasionally.

Ok everyone, I reached out to Scott to see if we can come to terms on classes. I will chew on ways to merge battle with buckeye. I plan to look at it this weekend and submit my proposal to Scott next week.

the point of this post to prove my biggest critics, you know the funny letter guys, wrong, and show that I listen occasionally.
I dont care if you are wrong or right, I just want the sport to thrive. Let's all hope it works out!

I put all the Battle races on my 2022 calendar....let's see if I can get the energy to show up!

Typically this time of year I'm thinking about the 45 races I'm doing the following year, riding 3 times a week, yada yada. Then the new year comes around and I just want to lay down.

I put all the Battle races on my 2022 calendar....let's see if I can get the energy to show up!

Typically this time of year I'm thinking about the 45 races I'm doing the following year, riding 3 times a week, yada yada. Then the new year comes around and I just want to lay down.
5 lbs a year ??

You ruined me with that quote and I've been following it

Did we all miss something? They decided to pay double points for every round of the battle series?

Screenshot_20211220-112445_Facebook.jpg

What about a smoking class? Guys who smoke but still ride and can’t last more then 2 laps ? Scott and buckeye series would have to adapt the rules of course then OMA and the battle format would also have to adapt and promote the classes ..and the indoor series would also have to apply the same rules. And figure out what size trophies to hand out for the class? I’m thinking we need to bring back “ask the experts”
67769557_1102323833293966_7778203597170278400_n.jpg

Wow, I thought John's idea we pushed for was stupid and not something you could do.

Glad you decided to make it work. We know that Scott has committed, along with Malvern, not to have any events on battle weekends at opposing tracks. Are you on board with that?

Let's see what happens to the turnouts this season. We know Scott's rounds will be big, Let's hope the northern rounds get back to where they used to be. Looking forward to big gates and lots of success for all involved !

Wow, I thought John's idea we pushed for was stupid and not something you could do.

Glad you decided to make it work. We know that Scott has committed, along with Malvern, not to have any events on battle weekends at opposing tracks. Are you on board with that?

Let's see what happens to the turnouts this season. We know Scott's rounds will be big, Let's hope the northern rounds get back to where they used to be. Looking forward to big gates and lots of success for all involved !
I still don't put a lot of stock in double points, but I said earlier I would do it.

By big events do you mean practice??

By big events do you mean practice??
Where did I say "big events"? I said "events" so yes, practice. Support your tracks, that's what leaders do.

And to clarify, if a rider from the race ohio series comes to BC and races, they will get double points for their class in the race ohio series and the same for OMA riders going to Scott's tracks for battle races only, correct?

Where did I say "big events"? I said "events" so yes, practice. Support your tracks, that's what leaders do.

And to clarify, if a rider from the race ohio series comes to BC and races, they will get double points for their class in the race ohio series and the same for OMA riders going to Scott's tracks for battle races only, correct?
Don't you worry buddy, Malvern's battle is the week after my national and the week before my regional, no practice at my place for Malvern's Battle.

Correct, we are "working together" to come up with a unified battle class list that will pay battle points and points in each others respective series. AND DOUBLE POINTS AT THAT!

Don't you worry buddy, Malvern's battle is the week after my national and the week before my regional, no practice at my place for Malvern's Battle.

Correct, we are "working together" to come up with a unified battle class list that will pay battle points and points in each others respective series. AND DOUBLE POINTS AT THAT!
In other words you will receive double points in the Buckeye Series, Battle Series, and OMA Overall Wiseco Series! AND ONLY ONE MEMBERSHIP. Whoa!

Back