Super Regionals 2020

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Oh come on now, to pay for the extra bandwidth needed to complete the transaction.....dont turn into marc the ck sharc!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Let Jlaw ride!

Attachments

• jlaw.jpg
    jlaw.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 188

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well I got in by going online at 145pm (Thanks Vet261 for the call) and trying to reload like 3 times, then it opened up and I went right through in about 5 minutes. So I'm signed up for Wildcat in the +45 and +50 classes, geez I am old on the 25th anniversary of my first time going to Loretta's!!!! 1995 - 2020 and I've seen a lot of weird things over the years, but this is the weirdest regional entry so far! But it beats driving 5 hours to a track for area qualifier in the rain where people just pick spoons and go home another 5 hours in the pouring rain, which wastes a lot of time and gas.

My first year at Loretta's was 1995 and Loretta's only ran 2 motos at the ranch that year due to all the rain and delays. It was a mud fest of death, there for a week for only 2 motos per class. Kenny Karnow won the Vet B class and wasn't in the top 10 second moto and they had to go into the pits to find him to interview him for winning the Championship because he didn't get pulled into the pit lane when the 2nd moto concluded. Odd year but lots of fun with buddies just like always!!!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
31 signed up so far in +25 at wild cat...43 for +30

i have commitment issues still cant get myself to sign up.. lol.
dooo it. literally, I dont know why I signed up for 25+...but.....maybe I can make it to moto 2!! I only got email confirmation of 30+, but they charged me for 25+, 30+ and 30+ one more time.....I emailed them. I'm sure eventually i'll get the money back, but i'm sure they got a lot of crap going on now just like that.